Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we mention other people on this thread it can get locked apparently. All of the tweets have been deleted now anyway. Mores the pity.

There was also:
Marginalia Vonny
Topless bicycle gang Vonny
Fifer Vonny
Kitten orthodontist Vonny
ADHD Vonny
Cape wearing Vonny
‘Jewish/agnostic-with-Christian roots household’ Vonny
Eurovision Vonny

This ended me!!!

Amputee Vonny is my favourite, due to the miracle of her hand growing back.
what's the context here, i seemed to have missed this belter!

Amputee Vonny is my favourite, due to the miracle of her hand growing back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

This ended me!!!

Hi @weeroastit and welcome! You know that this is thread 3 and there are another 2 to read? At the top of the page, just under the thread title, there's a blue clickable box which takes you to all 3. This is the first one https://tattle.life/threads/vonny-leclerc.11419/

Reactions: 4
I quite enjoyed her Autobiography, but she has one joke, and has milked it endlessly.

I had the extreme misfortune to sit through an hour of her and her daughter's "comedy" once. It was absolutely awful. Saying "it's a fanny" in a variety of colloquial Scottish accents was pretty much it.

But JG is frankly a princess amongst women compared to Vonny.

Think she'd have another child?

Also... have any men, to your knowledge realised how nutty she is and jumped ship?

It turns out I know some people that know Dangerous Dougie Laing... kinda cool, credible people.

In other news, I can do the following:

Drive
Remember people's names
Book hotels
Be nice

Am I a tour manager who doesn't yet know it?
Godley’s fall from grace this week has been a delight and a long time coming.

Witnessing it made me think of Vonny, whom I had completely forgotten about. I used to interact with her on Twitter occasionally and over time I started to get a really strange feeling from the stuff she was posting. I just thought so much of it was so odd.

I saw a mention of her on another site night and this led me here. I have since consumed thread number 2 and am absolutely amazed at the extent of the insanity!

where can I find thread number 1? Not coming up in a search.

Godley is an always has been a vile crackpot. An utter bully and moral vacuum.

The likes of Vonny, Godley and Haggerty are a genuine menace online and offline. It sickens me how they attached themselves to the independence movement and the damage they have done. All movements attract those who fancy a meal ticket but the impact these particular clowns have had is really galling.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe controversial opinion, but I don’t find Vonny to be that intelligent. Of course I’m sure she is in terms of IQ, and I guess bright academically (you’d hope so after her experience in the academy) but I’ve always though her writing is actually quite bad. It’s really unoriginal, often clunky, unfocussed, cringy and doesn’t usually make a very good case for whatever she is arguing for - partly because she really struggles to get past her need to frame all issues through the lense of herself.

I think she’s quite a good manipulator and certainly very adaptable, but while she’s kind of an interesting person psychologically, I don’t think she’s an interesting person intellectually at all because she has no unique perspective and nothing to say that isn’t (badly) ripped off to duck
Her writing is utterly appalling.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 5
@Thorongil see above for the first thread. Agree about Godley, and the people coming out to somehow defend her and act like she didn't know better 3,5, or even 10 years ago.
So we have a slot to fill in Aberdeen panto this year, not that I want to encourage anyone but have we had Theatre Actress Vonny….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Thorongil see above for the first thread. Agree about Godley, and the people coming out to somehow defend her and act like she didn't know better 3,5, or even 10 years ago.
Amazing, thank you. That will see me through the afternoon. And I’m going to look for a Godley thread or start one.

I hadn't checked in on the last thread since March and hoo boy, bravo everyone for a ride that I didn't think could get any wilder. I am creased at the thought of 17 year old Vonny donning scrubs every morning to convince someone she is actually a doctor.

Just a wild theory, but I have a suspicion that this poster either is, or is connected to, "the scottish rapper". IIRC the digs at Laura W for "having people dropped from book deals" refers to a weird attack he made on her on twitter years ago saying she was personally responsible for him not getting a book deal with a publisher, it wasn't even that long before he ended up getting a book deal elsewhere - it came off really entitled that he felt he was owed a response to every pitch. Think some of it was deleted but some tweets remain. And the obsession with having people 'prove' their class credentials bc he thinks he is the only working class person in existence, and he certainly has behaved over the years in a way that suggests he thinks it's impossible for anyone who's not a straight white man to actually be working class. I mind he wasn't a big fan of Vonny at one stage either, they had a fall out (plus he REALLY hated National Collective) and I think he made a video or a twitter thread screaming about her, but then they made up I'm sure. Grift recognise grift I guess. Just saying 🤷‍♀️
McGarvey is an utter, utter fanny. So utterly consumed with hubris and it is a shame because there is a pretty decent and real person in there somewhere.

There is so much to continue to unpack from these threads.

One thing I’ve read which I need to ask about straight away though is the reference to Stuart Campbell/Wings.

People have strong views about that guy and understandably so, but one thing I have never found him to be is a gullible moron.

He didn’t get caught in Vonny’s web, surely?

I started one in the celebs bit!
Yaaaas!!!

Yes, I remember thinking how nice it was of Hannah McGill to take time out her busy days of sucking up to Graham Linehan and defending fascist imagery in poetry to write a column about known danger Darren McGarvey. That's feminism I guess!
Hannah McGill. That’s another name I had forgotten.

I’ve had a grudge against her since the early part of this century based purely on the film reviews she used to write for The Herald.

Every single one was obnoxious beyond belief and then she was talk down to people in the comments section. Then I would hear her on Radio Scotland and, again, utterly obnoxious and pathologically conceited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
McGarvey is an utter, utter fanny. So utterly consumed with hubris and it is a shame because there is a pretty decent and real person in there somewhere.

There is so much to continue to unpack from these threads.

One thing I’ve read which I need to ask about straight away though is the reference to Stuart Campbell/Wings.

People have strong views about that guy and understandably so, but one thing I have never found him to be is a gullible moron.

He didn’t get caught in Vonny’s web, surely?
Stuart bought her a bike. I think he was sweet on her. Then they fell out.

I think he also had issues with swapping saucy pics with someone else online and she betrayed him. Part of the reason why he stepped back from his website. So he is gullible when it comes to women, but so was Caeser. 🙂

I think he also had issues with swapping saucy pics with someone else online and she betrayed him. Part of the reason why he stepped back from his website. So he is gullible when it comes to women, but so was Caeser. 🙂
I can’t imagine anything worse the Wings nudes! Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 6

God. Disappointing all round.

Hi @weeroastit and welcome! You know that this is thread 3 and there are another 2 to read? At the top of the page, just under the thread title, there's a blue clickable box which takes you to all 3. This is the first one https://tattle.life/threads/vonny-leclerc.11419/
I've read it all now and W-O-W it feels so good to see your hunch about someone is so spot on. Whit a cracker!
I seen her at a small concert last week and was amazed at how she had no bother NOT wearing a mask in a tiny crammed venue. Also noted how awkward she was around her hubbie's mates, made no effort to chat to anyone just looking around seemingly seeking attention. V V interesting to observe lol!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've read it all now and W-O-W it feels so good to see your hunch about someone is so spot on. Whit a cracker!
I seen her at a small concert last week and was amazed at how she had no bother NOT wearing a mask in a tiny crammed venue. Also noted how awkward she was around her hubbie's mates, made no effort to chat to anyone just looking around seemingly seeking attention. V V interesting to observe lol!
Do we think we will ever see a return to social media? I hope not in all honesty. Some people are just not equipped for it.

I see Stuart Campbell is going to edit a new Alba prospectus for Independence. Alex Salmond announced it at their conference.

I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but that is something he might be good at, operating in the background. I just wonder how compromised he is. I think Salmond will have been careful with regard to this decision.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Do we think we will ever see a return to social media? I hope not in all honesty. Some people are just not equipped for it.

I see Stuart Campbell is going to edit a new Alba prospectus for Independence. Alex Salmond announced it at their conference.

I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but that is something he might be good at, operating in the background. I just wonder how compromised he is. I think Salmond will have been careful with regard to this decision.
Oh aye without a shadow of a doubt she'll be back