Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vonny isn't on the xDesign page staff members page.

I wonder if she's a perm employee? Or actually still employed?

Reactions: 4
Wtf is a ‘Uxer’?
UX is User Experience, it's an aspect of design (usually digital) that relates to how a user interacts with a product (usually a website or app). So a job in UX will typically be concerned with making that interaction as easy/simple as possible - lots of prototyping and user testing etc.

Reactions: 4
UX is User Experience, it's an aspect of design (usually digital) that relates to how a user interacts with a product (usually a website or app). So a job in UX will typically be concerned with making that interaction as easy/simple as possible - lots of prototyping and user testing etc.
"UX may not be a label that you'd apply to yourself, but if you're involved in producing digital products – whether personal projects or professional apps – then you may find you're already carrying out some of the roles that a UXer would"
Sounds like you could wing it a bit in an interview by taking about the ‘UX’ and avoiding the questions getting into the nitty gritty of how you actually design the apps and do the technical stuff.

Reactions: 5
Rumour is that she's trying to get the husband employed there as a junior uxer. The source is reliable but bitty, but that's what I was told
Is her husband conceivably qualified for the position? I mean, fair play if he is, it's maybe a bit shady but also understandable? If not, it sounds amazingly brass neck and I can't wait for it all to go wrong

To be fair, a junior UX role would likely align with all kinds of backgrounds as long as the candidate is a good fit in terms of interests and career motivation. There's no requirement to know how to code, and it's an entry level role. In fact it's what I would have expected Vonny to be doing, with her own level of experience and skills, if she'd not gone and pulled a load of pretend qualifications out of her arse again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is her husband conceivably qualified for the position? I mean, fair play if he is, it's maybe a bit shady but also understandable? If not, it sounds amazingly brass neck and I can't wait for it all to go wrong
From my understanding he absolutely is not, just like she isn't either. It's like levelling up her deception, she's actually trying to bring someone else up too. I mean she's succeeded to where she is by deception, why not have more money coming into the household if you can do what you usually do but for yourself but for your husband instead.

Maybe someone else who knows him could advise if he has qualified in this field, I'm not aware of either of them doing so though

Reactions: 7
From what I have heard he is also known for exaggerating his knowledge beyond recognition. Tour Manager? Sound Engineer? 😂🤣 did ye aye?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To Vonny's sisters - did your family "own the entire West End"? Because even if your ancestors were wealthy slave owners, that seems quite a stretch.

Reactions: 1
If my ancestors had at one time owned the entire the West End I would simply storm into Cottonrake Bakery every damn day and demand a box of their fanciest cakes and to be quick about it don't you know who my imaginary g-g-g-g-grandparents were, fool?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Had never read that! Surely Vonny knows that she has now been exposed in a national newspaper.
I am not so sure of the motivations of that writer. An snp apparatchik who has had people dropped from book deals and awards and also claims to be working class but whose evidence of that is non existent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.