Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess sex work came after this time period. She references 3 kids in the article, but later had a fourth. She was definitely a web cam girl after that.
Strange not to mention that she had, ultimately, gone down that route, then. Also strange not to mention the kids' dad here, implying that she was a single mother when, from what I understand, there wasn't much crossover between being with the dad of the first three and being with that dad of her smallest one. Especially when both dads seem to have supported their kids, both financially and emotionally. Would be interesting to compare the dates of when Jack Monroe was claiming the same ('turned to' sex work because she was such a ~poor single mother~), because it seems very similar.

Reactions: 6
this is how a dog gets metooed. 🤣 somehow, I doubt the veracity of this event

(it's a thread a bit too long to screenshot)

Cannot stand that woman. Used to like her but I’ve realised she’s the ultimate gobshite and victim. Sort your dog’s behavioural issues and it won’t need to travel in a feckin pushchair! But then that won’t give her content to post.

• Haha
In fairness, who here among us gentiles hasn't run out of Jewish salt at some stage?
I've been thinking about this for a while- does she say "jewish salt"? because you get kosher salt, which may or may not be capital 'k' Kosher, and also salt that is Kosher but is not 'kosher salt'. For extra fun, the reason kosher (not Kosher) salt is called as such is because of its use in the process of 'koshering' meat, (draining the blood I think?).

So has Vonny run out of kosher salt, salt that is Kosher, or salt for Koshering the meat she doesn't eat? It's making my head hurt.

Also makes my head hurt how someone can get so uptight about jewish salt and then barrel headlong into occultism and tarot, which is not exactly considered a Good Thing in (conservative interpretations) the abrahamic faiths.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😆😆 I’m not aware that witchcraft and tarot cards are a good thing in any interpretations of Abrahamic faiths. Certainly doubtful that a Rabbi is going to take on oversight of your conversion when you’re flogging fortune telling on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😆😆 I’m not aware that witchcraft and tarot cards are a good thing in any interpretations of Abrahamic faiths. Certainly doubtful that a Rabbi is going to take on oversight of your conversion when you’re flogging fortune telling on Twitter
when working at the bbc, she described herself as a secular pagan Jew🙄
What does that even mean?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
when working at the bbc, she described herself as a secular pagan Jew🙄
What does that even mean?
It strikes me that she aligns herself with two groups of historically persecuted peoples. Like the stuff she claims to have happened to her isn't enough for her to complain about. Weirdly reminds me of Darla from Fight Club in that way?

It strikes me that she aligns herself with two groups of historically persecuted peoples. Like the stuff she claims to have happened to her isn't enough for her to complain about. Weirdly reminds me of Darla from Fight Club in that way?
We can expect Prostate Cancer Vonny any day now.

• Haha
I have no idea how to start a new thread on here but there’s a lot of similar information, inconsistencies and complete toxicity from a girl named @jennifermjones and I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about her? Someone can maybe start a thread. She’s pretty outrageous in her shedding of old identities too! 😩 she harassed someone I know who runs the empowered woman project for months, it was horrible to watch!

I have no idea how to start a new thread on here but there’s a lot of similar information, inconsistencies and complete toxicity from a girl named @jennifermjones and I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about her? Someone can maybe start a thread. She’s pretty outrageous in her shedding of old identities too! 😩 she harassed someone I know who runs the empowered woman project for months, it was horrible to watch!
Not sure JJ's on the same level as Vonny in terms of being a fantasist, though she is guilty of being a Vonny enabler. She's been mentioned earlier in these threads, she called Vonny her 'favourite Jew' and did another twitter post saying "I love the Jews" as a caption for pics of her and Vonny, which 🤢. She strikes me as just being a bit of an idiot rather than anything else. Her beef with the Empowered Woman person was crrrrrrriiiiiinge on so many levels, on both sides. IMO!

Not sure JJ's on the same level as Vonny in terms of being a fantasist, though she is guilty of being a Vonny enabler. She's been mentioned earlier in these threads, she called Vonny her 'favourite Jew' and did another twitter post saying "I love the Jews" as a caption for pics of her and Vonny, which 🤢. She strikes me as just being a bit of an idiot rather than anything else. Her beef with the Empowered Woman person was crrrrrrriiiiiinge on so many levels, on both sides. IMO!
I think she is extremely dangerous! I know Mandy quite well and what her and another woman put her through was unforgivable. She always deletes all of her tweets too which is random. Yeah not sure if she’s friends with Vonny, maybe just an enabler!

I think she is extremely dangerous! I know Mandy quite well and what her and another woman put her through was unforgivable. She always deletes all of her tweets too which is random. Yeah not sure if she’s friends with Vonny, maybe just an enabler!
Hi Mandy! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there a threshold of 10k followers because that’s how many you need to be a ‘celeb’ or influencer? That’s pretty interesting.
Also hello everyone, it’s been a while since I dropped into this thread! Any recommendations for other online scandal? I watched the Belle Gibson doc on BBC and was thirsty for more gossip 😂
Need to have 10k plus in followers to get a thread

Is there a threshold of 10k followers because that’s how many you need to be a ‘celeb’ or influencer? That’s pretty interesting.
Also hello everyone, it’s been a while since I dropped into this thread! Any recommendations for other online scandal? I watched the Belle Gibson doc on BBC and was thirsty for more gossip 😂
Not an online scandal but have a read about Anna Sorokin....

Reactions: 2
If you like podcasts, You're Wrong About and Just the Gist are both great and cover some good scandals, including Anna Sorokin /Delvey. Also, The Dropout about Elizabeth Holmes is great

I followed their drama and got the impression that MRJ was the fantasist. Although JJ is for sure a grade A walloper.

Anyone watched My Unorthodox Life on Netflix? Vonny will be ITCHING to get back on social media to do some thinkpiece about it.

• Haha
Anyone watched My Unorthodox Life on Netflix? Vonny will be ITCHING to get back on social media to do some thinkpiece about it.
It’s awful but did I binge watch all of it? Yes, yes I did.

I followed their drama and got the impression that MRJ was the fantasist. Although JJ is for sure a grade A walloper.
Wish it started up again as I’m bored. JJ twitter when she lost her dog was lost was just wild! No one was allowed to breathe on her feed without her going off on one. Think the team she got would have found Madeleine McCann

• Haha