Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been off social media for a while now so she might have got it out of her system (assuming she doesn't have a private account not known to others) BUT I think we'll see a comeback for indyref2. She probably won't be able to help herself.

Reactions: 3
I see Stuart Campbell is going to edit a new Alba prospectus for Independence. Alex Salmond announced it at their conference.

I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but that is something he might be good at, operating in the background. I just wonder how compromised he is. I think Salmond will have been careful with regard to this decision.
sorry, but I just think Stuart Campbell is toxic. He shouldn’t be allowed to get his fingers in any pies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
sorry, but I just think Stuart Campbell is toxic. He shouldn’t be allowed to get his fingers in any pies.
Agreed and he will fit into Alba well, a toxic bunch of has beens🤢

I've read it all now and W-O-W it feels so good to see your hunch about someone is so spot on. Whit a cracker!
I seen her at a small concert last week and was amazed at how she had no bother NOT wearing a mask in a tiny crammed venue. Also noted how awkward she was around her hubbie's mates, made no effort to chat to anyone just looking around seemingly seeking attention. V V interesting to observe lol!
Unreal perhaps the long COVID has made her immune 😷

Reactions: 9
The people he is toxic with already have their minds firmly made up about independence.

The average undecided voter won't have a clue who he is, and as long as the Wee Blue Book does not contain gender politics it will at least divert Unionist time, effort and resources in countering it. At most, it will provide a case for independence that increases the yes vote.

Reactions: 1
The people he is toxic with already have their minds firmly made up about independence.

The average undecided voter won't have a clue who he is, and as long as the Wee Blue Book does not contain gender politics it will at least divert Unionist time, effort and resources in countering it. At most, it will provide a case for independence that increases the yes vote.
This is one of the problems in the indie dialogue. There’s no need to be toxic with anyone- hit people with the facts and if they truly are that entrenched then leave them be to focus on those who are interested in a true debate and can be moved to support the cause.
I switched from No to Yes in 2014 and it wasn’t because I was patronised and berated by old white dudes. I was actually sexually harassed by one of the yes campaigners which was totally foul but I dealt with it for the ‘greater good’. This time around I won’t stand for the old ways of the past. If we don’t all have a voice what’s the point?
I can’t understand why the Alba crowd can’t be proud of where they got the movement and retire to let the next generation carry the torch? It’s sad to see these out of touch guys clutching at hateful straws to remain relevant for no reason other than to fuel their egos. They must realise they are damaging the cause further by causing division. Or do they not care about Indy at all, they just don’t want their flame to go out?

Sorry mods if this is too O/T, should I start an indyref2 page (oh god)?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see two sides to Alba. It has some real roasters but also some good people who have been inside the SNP and don’t like what they see. I think that’s ok.

The tit for tat sniping between Alba and the SNP is two sided. Roasters like Pete Wishart and Stewart McDonald are a complete embarrassment. SNP hard core seem to be happy enough to acknowledge bad behaviour by Alba people but are happy to support the likes of Wishart and McDonald unconditionally.

When I joined the SNP in 2006 it was a great place to be. Collegiate, kind and dissent was accepted. It helped to shape arguments. I stepped away a few years ago because all I saw was infighting, mostly caused by entryists like Rhiannon Spear and people like that.

I hope to see both parties become the best versions of themselves and do well.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just want to point out that if you support indie you don't have to vote either SNP or Alba when the Greens are right there ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha, I think this content might be better for its own independence thread as some of us aren’t from the UK/Scotland and some presumably don’t support independence or don’t have an interest in it…but we can all be united by the hope that Vonny will one day bump into her own boss and have to explain why she still has a hand 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really want independence but I also want to go to sleep until it happens. Kudos to all putting the work in. Most I can muster is turning up to vote and trying to convince my gran it’s a good idea. See you on the other side pals 🤣💋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha, I think this content might be better for its own independence thread as some of us aren’t from the UK/Scotland and some presumably don’t support independence or don’t have an interest in it…but we can all be united by the hope that Vonny will one day bump into her own boss and have to explain why she still has a hand 😂😂
Sorry I disagree as it’s relevant to Vonny. It’s a bit like saying on the Jack Munroe threads you don’t think you should discuss veganism as some people are meat eaters and some don’t have an interest in it when she has made it a topic she writes about

Reactions: 3
Sorry I disagree as it’s relevant to Vonny. It’s a bit like saying on the Jack Munroe threads you don’t think you should discuss veganism as some people are meat eaters and some don’t have an interest in it when she has made it a topic she writes about
I agree, it's just that I come to tattle to try to forget about the shitshow that is Scottish politics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to set up an Angela Haggerty thread, but I don't know if it is too niche or controversial.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 00.05.27.jpg

Heard from a friend that this thread has picked up again, and I Googled her out of curiosity to see if she'd revived her social media presence in light of all this indyref2 stuff, and this came up. Anyone seen this? So many plot holes. Unsure if it is pre- or post-Qualified User Experience Designer Vonny.

Reactions: 1
But we don’t discuss actual veganism. There are vegans and non vegans on the thread but I don’t think I’ve ever seen us discuss the politics around it, and the reasons for and against etc.

Reactions: 5