Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going to say I think it’s pretty unlikely that Darren Mcgarvey is lurking about on here . I know he’s on twitter a lot but this doesn’t really strike me as his style.
Disagree, he’s wildly egotistical and I could see him stirring the tit..
However definitely think Vonny & the husband have sock puppet accounts (@sgtserenity I am looking at you baby)

There was the “sex for rent” story, which she claimed was hers and she threw a strop that the media were running with “her” story. Er….now I am no journo, but even I had been aware of that story/scandal and it predated her taking it up. Her spin on it was writing about it happening “in Scotland”, which hardly made it her story!

To clarify, sleazy guys were advertising on Craigslist and effectively they were offering a room in return for sex.
In regard to sex for rent- the women’s organisations in Scotland & Uk were already campaigning about this. Standard Vonny to swoop in and pretend it was all down to her ::eyeroll::

Reactions: 10
Is this what the other post was talking about
View attachment 644844
so...is this her husband? If so, maybe that's why some of his tweets (before they were locked) were so angry at anyone who dared to so much as sniff at a trans person? Regardless of where you fall on the issue, he seemed to view himself as an ally, which is why presumably Vonny did a 180 on the issue?

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m sure he’s more of a fetishist creep than an ally.

Reactions: 10
so...is this her husband? If so, maybe that's why some of his tweets (before they were locked) were so angry at anyone who dared to so much as sniff at a trans person? Regardless of where you fall on the issue, he seemed to view himself as an ally, which is why presumably Vonny did a 180 on the issue?
This line of thought makes me feel kinda :sick:. I was*hoping* Vonny stopped being a terf because that's the right thing to do- (more realistically probably because it's the right thing to be *seen* doing) but if what's happened is she started accepting trans people into her brand of feminism because her husband is a (trans) chaser, then that's sad and icky and sad some more.

on a lighter (haha) note does anyone remember the story Vonny told about how she went on a date with a guy, went home with him and sharted all over the sheets, sticking herself to the bed? (it was a follow up to someone else's funny(?) story about being caught short and having to walk home in shitted breeks)

I wonder if that story's true, not because I'm all about other people's toilet business, but because the only thing more embarrassing about sharting the bed is *making up a story about sharting the bed for attention and twitter likes*. the way she described it it was eerily similar to the scene from trainspotting, and after this thread, I'm not sure what is real and what's not anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There was the “sex for rent” story, which she claimed was hers and she threw a strop that the media were running with “her” story. Er….now I am no journo, but even I had been aware of that story/scandal and it predated her taking it up. Her spin on it was writing about it happening “in Scotland”, which hardly made it her story!

To clarify, sleazy guys were advertising on Craigslist and effectively they were offering a room in return for sex.
I read about this in Cosmo magazine a few years back, I would say 2016. It focussed more on London but it touched on other cities too from what I remember.

Reactions: 1
This line of thought makes me feel kinda :sick:. I was*hoping* Vonny stopped being a terf because that's the right thing to do- (more realistically probably because it's the right thing to be *seen* doing) but if what's happened is she started accepting trans people into her brand of feminism because her husband is a (trans) chaser, then that's sad and icky and sad some more.
I'm sure she actually tweeted that she was trans herself at about the same time as she was courting her current husband. Tragic.

on a lighter (haha) note does anyone remember the story Vonny told about how she went on a date with a guy, went home with him and sharted all over the sheets, sticking herself to the bed? (it was a follow up to someone else's funny(?) story about being caught short and having to walk home in shitted breeks)

I wonder if that story's true, not because I'm all about other people's toilet business, but because the only thing more embarrassing about sharting the bed is *making up a story about sharting the bed for attention and twitter likes*. the way she described it it was eerily similar to the scene from trainspotting, and after this thread, I'm not sure what is real and what's not anymore.
We talked about this in an earlier thread but I am stoned and can't be arsed searching for it o_O 🥴💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember that story - it was embarrassing to see her piggy back onto someone else’s thread like that. Was it not about shitting and then projectile vomiting all over the bed? Thereby one-upping the chap whose original story it was?

Oh and think she said she then married the guy she’d slept with. So perhaps it could be verified via someone in the know 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I remember that story - it was embarrassing to see her piggy back onto someone else’s thread like that. Was it not about shitting and then projectile vomiting all over the bed? Thereby one-upping the chap whose original story it was?

Oh and think she said she then married the guy she’d slept with. So perhaps it could be verified via someone in the know 🧐
I have it on good authority, from people actually present at the time, that this is a sad and pathetic, completely fabricated story. Not a word of truth even buried in the foundations of it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have it on good authority, from people actually present at the time, that this is a sad and pathetic, completely fabricated story. Not a word of truth even buried in the foundations of it
Can she make herself vomit at will? I thought that highly unlikely, but then thought about the Munchausen stuff and thought maybe she'd trained herself

Can she make herself vomit at will? I thought that highly unlikely, but then thought about the Munchausen stuff and thought maybe she'd trained herself
This cannot be possibly true, right? Vonny's not like those seagulls that projectile spews at anyone that gets too close to the nest, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disagree, he’s wildly egotistical and I could see him stirring the tit..
However definitely think Vonny & the husband have sock puppet accounts (@sgtserenity I am looking at you baby)

In regard to sex for rent- the women’s organisations in Scotland & Uk were already campaigning about this. Standard Vonny to swoop in and pretend it was all down to her ::eyeroll::
Give it a rest. Honestly. Vonnys husband my arse. When I said vonny was a cultural icon I didn't mean it as a compliment - she has risen amongst a culture of chancers who wouldn't say boo to a goose in case scotgov stopped their funding.
I'm not connected to Loki either - it was blatantly obvious he was being given a hard time due to his critique of the snp, which backfired quite badly imho. Laura Waddell was a big part of that, she had him removed from freight (the freight ceo confirmed this) and the saltire awards and just ended up making him look good. It was so well known even Hannah McGill wrote a column about it.
To see Laura dunking on Vonny whilst ascending the higher realms of the SNP with her partner and their carefully crafted personas.... Yuck.
I don't know about you lot, but I don't just get off the narcissm bus at vonnys stop and declare the journey ended - there's plenty more out there.
Whilst I do enjoy these threads it looks as though we have inadvertently put an end to vonnys twitter.

• Heart