Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's arching her back? I'm not an expert in weightlifting UNLIKE VONNY but even *I* know you're not meat to do that. She looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Drives me daft when people who lift weights say things like that. “Back lifting heavy things” sounding all cute and whatever I don’t know it’s a huge irrational annoyance of mine 🤣

• Haha
Maybe give Vonny the benefit of the doubt and she is lifting 35 lb which is about 15 kg. It might just say 35 on the bar. And for somebody who nearly died 26 times last year, she is doing pretty well!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still can’t decide if she is more scary or hot? Everything is just so big...and she has a pure crazy look about her eyes. I can kind of imagine her throwing a kitchen knife across the room at you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh it's scary, it's definitely scary

I love how she never admits she's trying something new, it's always 'back on the heavy weights' or 'decided to pick up tarot reading again'

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They’ll be someone in her new team that’s into keeping fit and she will have just decided she is too, so she can connect with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hate people like that. Always getting a new “thing” and shouting it from the rooftops. I’ve become really obsessed with the idea of trying out pottery so now lockdown is lifted that’s what I’m going to do. I’m not going to buy myself some Carharrt overalls and take a million pictures of them. I won’t be posting pictures of me covered in dust like #potteryproblems. I will be putting a brief picture of my shitey vase on stories with no explanation and hopefully sticking in at it in private.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so I was watching old Peep show episodes earlier and am I crazy or is Vonny like Dobby is she went goth and became a bit of a horrible witch? Quirky kind of hot catnip for alt guys...does else see it or is she just haunting my thoughts?
414385A2-45D1-4001-8415-82FCB49A2E7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, I'm not sure how I feel about that 😅

ETA Obvs if it was one of her sisters, they're well within their rights. Or if it's someone who she's scammed money out of. I dunno 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Wow, I'm not sure how I feel about that 😅

ETA Obvs if it was one of her sisters, they're well within their rights. Or if it's someone who she's scammed money out of. I dunno 🤷‍♀️
I feel the same. Some of the screenshots on that site are from here!

Reactions: 6
This thread is self explanatory. But distilling the essence of it and making a website of that doesn’t come across well. I think the request to contact the people behind it with your story makes it weird.
Boring thought -the message of the website is confused. Is it poking fun, being mean or supporting “victims”? The three things are different and it’s trying to do them all.

Reactions: 7
This thread is self explanatory. But distilling the essence of it and making a website of that doesn’t come across well. I think the request to contact the people behind it with your story makes it weird.
Boring thought -the message of the website is confused. Is it poking fun, being mean or supporting “victims”? The three things are different and it’s trying to do them all.
Agreed. It just comes across as vindictive.

Reactions: 6
How did you find this @PileDrivingMissDaisy ?
I stumbled across this thread on Google recently. I don't know her personally but I do know several of her past acquaintances well, and have thus held a curious fascination at all her bullshit.

I was curious why she seemed to have a twitter profile with no followers (the one I linked to) when I looked yesterday, then noticed the website link in the bio. Seemed strange that no-one here had posted about it, so I pointed it out.

I realise it looks more than slightly suspect - my having a new profile and then coincidentally posting that website address to this thread - but there you go. Nothing I can really do to prove that it's just a coincidence, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

As I said above, I don't think it's a very nice thing to have published as a website. It just looks mean-spirited rather than curious. Maybe someone here will either take responsibility for it, or at least quietly take it down.

Reactions: 4
I don't see many people even being able to find it on twitter, it doesn't come up on many searches. I assume most of its views will come from here, so it's kind of preaching to the converted.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.