Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you this new job will herald a return to twitter, they look like the kind of company who'd encourage a public mouthpiece.

Reactions: 3
She's copied her Instagram post straight from the job description. "Help them level-up." That's the sort of gibberish jargon I call out in meetings from management morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's copied her Instagram post straight from the job description. "Help them level-up." That's the sort of gibberish jargon I call out in meetings from management morons.
Jesus wept, the self-importance of it REEKS.

Reactions: 7
Her thirsty 'thank you for choosing me' and 'thank you for being my husband' posts...it reeks of keeping up appearances for social media.
I feel dead sorry for her to be honest, she seems really unhappy.

Reactions: 4
Bet you this new job will herald a return to twitter, they look like the kind of company who'd encourage a public mouthpiece.
Say what you like - the minute she returns scottish twitter will be 200 per cent more lively.

As it is - wings has been banned for the millionth time for going on and on about the same subject and some dreary social commentator that also raps has bought a coffee machine.

Twitter should be begging vonny back at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I usually lurk on the Jack threads and I’ve never heard of Vonnie before but I have just spent 24 hours reading about her with this expression on my face 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I usually lurk on the Jack threads and I’ve never heard of Vonnie before but I have just spent 24 hours reading about her with this expression on my face 😱
Honestly, she's a treat. Like Jack Monroe on speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else catch her story warning people about a vintage dude in Edinburgh? Think it’s her ex ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone else catch her story warning people about a vintage dude in Edinburgh? Think it’s her ex ?
I wondered that myself. My only claim to being part of the vintage scene in Edinburgh is shopping in Armstrongs as a youngster and getting my hair cut in the local vintage salon as they're good with curls.

Reactions: 7
It was vague, something about a guy in the vintage scene in Edinburgh that was mentioned by a few girls. Something sexual I gather. Wouldn’t know the first place to look for more information... anyone on here know more details?

It’s still on her stories. Here’s a screenshot
This really bothers me. “Women need to look after each other”... perhaps by reporting him to the police if wrongdoing or abuse has taken place and you apparently know so many details Vonny?

Reactions: 8
One of my friends got screwed over by Vonny a while back, a lot of stuff even worse than what's already been covered here, but it's good to see that there's at least a consistant picture emerging even just based on publically available information and people are starting to uncover the truth behind the lies

Without going into too much... friend got financial screwed over and then threatened with police when they exposed her (never happened luckily). Some of the lies were horrendous though, and she'd often use her sisters as a cover story before they realised that getting a decent distance between them and her was the best thing for them. She didn't count on the friend speaking directly to the sisters and comparing notes. Her sisters were so nice to her too and helped out so much, the hell she put them through...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
People should be writing insta stories warning other users about Vonny, it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.