Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is we never really know if someone who says they are someone, really is. I hope the two posters are her sisters, I assume they are but equally I wouldn’t “invest” myself in that being true. If that makes sense?
Anyway I hope they are her sisters and they are ok and they find it helpful seeing here that people can see through the changing personas and lies, it must feel like nobody ever did.

Reactions: 4
Asking people to DM for info regarding this man seems a bit strange. Suppose she’s maybe conscious of doxxing or whatever but to have a “witch-hunt” (🤢) conducted? By an actual witch? Mam it would be an honour.

Reactions: 5
Thing is we never really know if someone who says they are someone, really is. I hope the two posters are her sisters, I assume they are but equally I wouldn’t “invest” myself in that being true. If that makes sense?
Anyway I hope they are her sisters and they are ok and they find it helpful seeing here that people can see through the changing personas and lies, it must feel like nobody ever did.
Honestly, Hotes, I can vouch for the posters being the sisters with pretty much 100% certainty.

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
Asking people to DM for info regarding this man seems a bit strange. Suppose she’s maybe conscious of doxxing or whatever but to have a “witch-hunt” (🤢) conducted? By an actual witch? Mam it would be an honour.
She's clearly just stirring tit. Someone in here must know more details - was there just the one post on her story?

Reactions: 2
Can't believe I missed the woman, the myth, the legend being on the thread 😭 I've got some stolen property for her.

I'm actually gutted she doesn't have a column in The National so she can write about how UX is the new Judaism. It's such a pile of nonsense! I sometimes don't know if I find it inspirational to have the confidence to just blag a job, it's quite an impressive skill even if you don't have any of the skills to do the job itself. And the 'Edinburgh vintage scene' loooooooollll I sincerely hope no one is messaging her (but know some poor souls probably will).

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming that the whole “Edinburgh vintage scene” guy is her ex who is always swanning around in plus fours and other vintage memorabilia

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of my friends got screwed over by Vonny a while back, a lot of stuff even worse than what's already been covered here, but it's good to see that there's at least a consistant picture emerging even just based on publically available information and people are starting to uncover the truth behind the lies

Without going into too much... friend got financial screwed over and then threatened with police when they exposed her (never happened luckily). Some of the lies were horrendous though, and she'd often use her sisters as a cover story before they realised that getting a decent distance between them and her was the best thing for them. She didn't count on the friend speaking directly to the sisters and comparing notes. Her sisters were so nice to her too and helped out so much, the hell she put them through...
I really want to know more about this! was this a long time ago?

Reactions: 6
The video's so funny, the way she sticks her boobs out. I see she's changed her bio too, no more mention of being a recovering journalist or of working at the BBC!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That isn't 35kg, and you don't lift weights like that. I imagine that there will be an injured Vonny shortly.

Working with a trainer, I started on 20kg to get the technique for dead lifts correct, and I'm 6ft and weight 14 stone.

This latest Vonny is going to be hilarious to watch. She reminds me a bit of these men who turn up at the gym, with no weightlifting experience, wearing weightlifting supportive belts they don't need.

Perhaps it's a metaphor, for the "levelling up" she's going to do for xDesign.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That looks like 15-20kg as it's the preloaded weights. 35kg is hardly "heavy" either, when you consider that an olympic bar itself is about 20kg. So aye. Talking shite as usual.

Why does she look so ragin? What's with the full eye makeup in the gym? Why is she standing like that? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm living for her pretending that's a 35k bar. Also she's absolutely jerking her spine there. Can't wait for 'gym bunny Vonny' followed by 'spinal injury awareness Vonney.'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.