Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Google translated the caption from that one a while ago and just did it again because I remembered it being somewhat heartbreaking and I remembered correctly:
You know, I'm sure you look at me in this photo… Because you always look at me like that… I wish every woman such looks. Only those who sincerely love look like that. I always feel your love. As long as you look like that, I'm not afraid of anything. Look! Please look! We still have a long way to go. So take care of yourself. We have everything we want to realize together. Happy birthday, darling! I promise to look at you in return. The same. Always

The pair of them are just so damn cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Time to lighten things up a bit.

Look at him strut 😍 A true BDE walk if I ever saw one (about 10 secs in)

That's how you walk when you got massive balls of steel getting in the way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

the first second of this video is from my private collection 😝 not sure how our private tapes got out in the public domain 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally. That was a great article. Terrifying how close the Russians came to abducting him and his family.
I never realised how close they actually got to them . Utterly terrifying the stuff of
Nightmares . I love the references to podilyak as well . Another brave bad ass .

Reactions: 7
Time to lighten things up a bit.

Look at him strut 😍 A true BDE walk if I ever saw one (about 10 secs in)

That's how you walk when you got massive balls of steel getting in the way.
He's got the dad runners on again. Adorable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's got the dad runners on again. Adorable.
I’m just going to say it - I hate the dad runners. But I still fancy him in spite of them. And given how much I hate dad runners, that’s really saying something about his BDE.

• Haha
Must say something about how terribly uncool I am that they just look like normal trainers to me! But then I've been wearing nothing but cheapo imitation Converse from Deichmann for 15 years. Are they similar? Are Zads and I destined to be together in our uncool footwear? I think so :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t decide if he’s cute or not so was going to Google for further research. But Zads looks hot a anything there
The guy with the gardening gloves 🧤? Could he be Zads body guard maybe . He has similar trainers in to Zads as well .

Reactions: 2
Totally. That was a great article. Terrifying how close the Russians came to abducting him and his family.
Yes that did me in:

Russian troops came within minutes of finding him and his family in the first hours of the war, their gunfire once audible inside his office walls

How bleeping dare they :devilish:

Anyway, I will have a gin and calm down. Let's enjoy the profile ❤

1651167059694.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve stuck my head above the parapet and asked who that chap is on the Ukraine war thread. Wish me luck 😆🤦🏼‍♀️ They might rumble my intentions

• Haha
Yes that did me in:

Russian troops came within minutes of finding him and his family in the first hours of the war, their gunfire once audible inside his office walls

How bleeping dare they :devilish:

Anyway, I will have a gin and calm down. Let's enjoy the profile ❤

View attachment 1228535
The bit about him going for ‘a drive‘ without his guards nearly gave me a bloody heart attack . I will be having words with him if he repeats that 😉

I’ve stuck my head above the parapet and asked who that chap is on the Ukraine war thread. Wish me luck 😆🤦🏼‍♀️ They might rumble my intentions
Get your tin hat at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bit about him going for ‘a drive‘ without his guards nearly gave me a bloody heart attack . I will be having words with him if he repeats that 😉

Get your tin hat at the ready
I’ll let you know if I need rescuing 😳

he does look cute in that picture but he also looks more British than Ukrainian. I’m sure I read that they have some brits helping guard him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.