Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how to watch the rest of servant of the people in the uk please . I’ve watched all 3 of the ones on More 4 .
Here's a playlist of Series 1, episode 15 was removed but the OP has posted a link to it on another site :)

Reactions: 5
I think it's the eyes. They have sexy eyes. They also just give off an air of manliness which is hot in itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's the eyes. They have sexy eyes. They also just give off an air of manliness which is hot in itself.
I am enchanted by their voice, (amongst other things) 😂 their deep heavily accentuated voice is so sexy 😊

I am a sucker for a dimple in the chin too ❤

• Heart
I've just realised, the band leader chokes up when he says 'we will always remember' 💔

This is an interesting clip. Putin sneeringly calls Z 'my beauty' (apparently this is an insult, like calling him 'sweetheart'. Z slaps back with 'Ukraine is the beauty, but she's not yours' 🤣

• Sad
I've just realised, the band leader chokes up when he says 'we will always remember' 💔

This is an interesting clip. Putin sneeringly calls Z 'my beauty' (apparently this is an insult, like calling him 'sweetheart'. Z slaps back with 'Ukraine is the beauty, but she's not yours' 🤣

I must go and see that thank you for telling us 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It may be my fevered imagination but I always think he sounds extra husky when speaking English. Maybe because he is having to concentrate on it.

I saw that! please please Ed Sheera take them up on their offer... 💗
Zelensky is in one of their videos. Just shown on ITV News . He is dancing with a sticking plaster on his head looking Ace as usual .

• Heart
Loving this thread! I have found my people. 😍 Just get behind me in the queue though. This man has stirred something in me that needed cobwebs blown off it 😱

May he stay safe and be reunited with his beautiful family soon in peace and safety. Meanwhile if he needs a safe place in Scotland, send him my way. I'll keep his parts well oiled and in working order 😋
Yum yum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He seems very passionate in this address. Bless him.
PS: I'm not the only one using his speeches as a chance to immerse myself in the language, am I? :love:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.