Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell! I had to put my phone down and go for a swim as I couldn’t cope with that pic of Zads in a cap. Come back to find 3 pages of filth, new members and new words that I will have to research.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good plan. Maybe we could also claim some sort of protection as we are all clearly suffering from celebrity worship syndrome or similar, and this is our safe space 🤞🤞
The only syndrome I'm suffering from is hungry fanny syndrome. I need to be stuffed with Zads' meat.

Apologies to Hanibo if that is triggering to you as a vegan.

• Haha
The only syndrome I'm suffering from is hungry fanny syndrome. I need to be stuffed with Zads' meat.

Apologies to Hanibo if that is triggering to you as a vegan.
No that’s cool. I’m all about the live meat. Especially, it seems these days, when it’s of Ukrainian origin.

• Haha
My vegan friendly analogy:
I want to glaze his face like a donut 💦🧔
IMG_20220622_183100.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, what would we do if they took away this thread/support group? I’m only holding my tit together because I know I’m not the only one feeling like this 🙈😬
I'd go insane. I'd be wandering the streets just going up to random women asking, "are you ElmoCookie? Are you Hanibo? Are you OrangeDuvet? Do you want to talk about how monumentally fuckable Zelensky is?" and hoping I didn't get arrested.

Obviously would ask about all your usernames, those were just the first ones that came to mind!

• Haha
I'd go insane. I'd be wandering the streets just going up to random women asking, "are you ElmoCookie? Are you Hanibo? Are you OrangeDuvet? Do you want to talk about how monumentally fuckable Zelensky is?" and hoping I didn't get arrested.

Obviously would ask about all your usernames, those were just the first ones that came to mind!
Hanibo and I would have to find each other as I have no sponsor for my problems here. My trusty (male) gay friend is not remotely interested in Zads, the only Ukrainian woman I know socially told me she didn't vote for him because she thought he was an eejit (has changed her mind since but seems immune to his hotness) and the one friend I told about Zads told me straight up she thinks I'm unhinged. I'll be unemployed by then too due to low levels of productivity.

My vegan friendly analogy:
I want to glaze his face like a donut 💦🧔 View attachment 1362012
duck. Look at him. He's perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hanibo and I would have to find each other as I have no sponsor for my problems here. My trusty (male) gay friend is not remotely interested in Zads, the only Ukrainian woman I know socially told me she didn't vote for him because she thought he was an eejit (has changed her mind since but seems immune to his hotness) and the one friend I told about Zads told me straight up she thinks I'm unhinged. I'll be unemployed by then too due to low levels of productivity.
We will find each other, we’ll have no choice.
My Ukrainian friend is hot for both Zads and T, so obvs I can’t bring her to Kyiv. She would have the edge, what with speaking the language and all.

(Also, if she or my husband ever stumble across this thread, I’m outed pretty instantly 🙈 they think I’m bad, but they have no idea 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For the sake of my mental health and stability, I won't be reading this.
Very wise. I use the description of him as a student to fuel my worryingly detailed fantasy life where I took an exchange year to university on Kyiv during my own degree where we met and he fell hopelessly in love with me and asked me to stay in Ukraine forever. Which I obviously did and have been shagging him thrice daily for 20 years. I just mentally swap out any mention of O***a and insert myself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.