Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s Zads writing out our invites to Kyiv, exciting times 😜

What is this am I having myopia. So it seems like Zelenski figuratively gets ADHD, begs DeCroo for resources, then probably brings Nehammer to Switzerland for a future conference. Mm, okay, seems like a reasonable plan.

What is this am I having myopia. So it seems like Zelenski figuratively gets ADHD, begs DeCroo for resources, then probably brings Nehammer to Switzerland for a future conference. Mm, okay, seems like a reasonable plan.
Hi, this is a rave thread ✌

Reactions: 5
Russian bot, go duck yourself.

This was what I wondered earlier about putting Zads' full name in the thread. It draws out the internet crazies. They were all over that weird foot fetish thread I read.

• Heart
Russian bot, go duck yourself.

This was what I wondered earlier about putting Zads' full name in the thread. It draws out the internet crazies. They were all over that weird foot fetish thread I read.
as opposed to us lusting crazies πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No you don't KingSeven. I wanted to vomit after reading the first few lines. Luckily i couldn't read further.

Ladies, I'll have to say it - I don't like Zads in the camo. I need to get a look at him in the full gear but I'm just not sure about it.

*scurries and hides.

• Haha
OrangeDuvet you're the best πŸ˜…

as opposed to us lusting crazies πŸ˜†
Believe me Elmo, we are models of stability and sanity compred to that lot.

Between the weird camo on Zads and that Economist story, I think my fanny has been temporarily euthanized. It feels good to be released from the overwhelm of lusty thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyway...

I'm bouncing on his πŸ†, pulling his collar with my clenched fists while I lick everywhere I can reach, his neck, his beard, his lips, his mouth, I suck on his tongue. His hands are holding me close, one on my waist the other on my πŸ‘ The rhythm continues until we both πŸ’₯πŸ’¦
🚬
That is a significantly better read than The Economist article

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyway...

I'm bouncing on his πŸ†, pulling his collar with my clenched fists while I lick everywhere I can reach, his neck, his beard, his lips, his mouth, I suck on his tongue. His hands are holding me close, one on my waist the other on my πŸ‘ The rhythm continues until we both πŸ’₯πŸ’¦
🚬
im spent πŸ₯΅

Anyway...

🚬
don’t you worry. I’ll keep G🧀 occupied in the next room πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies, I'll have to say it - I don't like Zads in the camo. I need to get a look at him in the full gear but I'm just not sure about it.

*scurries and hides.
Look, if you all didn’t kick me out for loving man-bun instead of king Zads, then you definitely don’t need to hide for not being into camo Zads. There’s a Zads for everyone and a challenging-wank-Zads for everyone. ❀❀

(I have to say though, camo Zads is the tit I’ve been waiting for since the war began πŸ₯΅ he’s still not my main man though).

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyway...

🚬
******* faints ******

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure about the πŸ’― sure about it he camo but im up for seeing more. I like the zip of the jumper so it has a lower neckline than normal

Moniker is this your insta account? πŸ˜†

• Haha
bleeping hell, what a ride - four pages of thirst, Zads in camo, new members who fit right in, Taras the badass fighter and to cap it all off a Russian bot - 'joined today' gtfo...

I have πŸ’¦ myself both with πŸ₯΅ and πŸ˜† My love for you Tattlers is as deep and wide as Zad's πŸ† thrusts will be when I get to him πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We all know his dick is one of those straight out sturdy thick ones with the big bellend that grows & grows πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.