Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should use Volodymyr Zelensky more in posts though so he can find it easily when he Google’s himself 😆
It might also help Olena find it. Then she might do the decent thing and bow out of the marriage gracefully, knowing she is no match for you Tattle women!

And then this pops up on my Facebook feed....
Damn, that was my plan today - vagina ice pops. Just before going into a meeting, I watched a video of T shooting and then using some sort of handheld missile … 🥵 That was not my best idea - all the blood left my brain and went elsewhere 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Giz a look at that video of Taras, Hanibo. I went theough a phase of watching hot Ukrainian soldiers blowing stuff up. I'm a lost cause at this stage. Thinking of getting one of those handmaids tale head things for when I go out and about so i can't see any men with passing resemblance to Zads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Giz a look at that video of Taras, Hanibo. I went theough a phase of watching hot Ukrainian soldiers blowing stuff up. I'm a lost cause at this stage. Thinking of getting one of those handmaids tale head things for when I go out and about so i can't see any men with passing resemblance to Zads.
It’s in his Insta stories, not sure if I can link those 🤔 (there’s also one of him digging a trench, I don’t think that’s his calling but it still did stuff to me - think I just walk around in a semi-turned-on state and anything can tip me over the edge).

I’m another lost cause. I love the “don’t duck with Ukraine” video for the hot soldiers. You can only see their eyes in the video, yet I just know they’re hot and my body wants their babies 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Then brace yourself for this one

(Wondering if it's a hospital or something as he looks upset towards the end).
Hello lovely tattlers! Fellow member of the zads appreciation society here 👋💥🦋 😉
Thank god for a thread for us!

I've seen the full video of this, I don't understand the language but it is part of when his kvartal 95 team toured ukraine I think. It seems they went to orphanages and similar settings (maybe childrens homes?) On this visit, it's definitely a care giver setting, where the children have additional ? Learning needs, and most were profoundly deaf and reliant on signing with their care givers in the video. I'll try and find the link but it's really heartwarming and both zads and the team were reduced to tears at the children's performances, dances and sign language, and when receiving some framed paintings from the children ❤😪

Side note... any room on the bus??

• Heart
Oh wait, I found it - it’s at about 1.10 in. He’s shooting his gun at a target thats on fire and I’m thinking “that’s so symbolic” 🤣

Hello lovely tattlers! Fellow member of the zads appreciation society here 👋💥🦋 😉
Hello 😊 yes, there’s room - the prevailing belief seems to be that Zads can handle any number of Tattlers 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I've seen the full video of this, I don't understand the language but it is part of when his kvartal 95 team toured ukraine I think. It seems they went to orphanages and similar settings (maybe childrens homes?) On this visit, it's definitely a care giver setting, where the children have additional ? Learning needs, and most were profoundly deaf and reliant on signing with their care givers in the video. I'll try and find the link but it's really heartwarming and both zads and the team were reduced to tears at the children's performances, dances and sign language, and when receiving some framed paintings from the children ❤😪

welcome! It’s always nice to see new people. Especially after the filth that’s posted. Most people post once and we’ve scared them off.

which is your “Zads”?

Welcome welcome! There’s always room on the bus! 🚌

Oh wait, I found it - it’s at about 1.10 in. He’s shooting his gun at a target thats on fire and I’m thinking “that’s so symbolic” 🤣

just done some follows for your man. He’s cute. Not for me currently but never say never 😆

what you had planned for his birthday? 😝

Reactions: 3
Cute Hanibo but he needs to be fed. A bit malnourished looking for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
welcome! It’s always nice to see new people. Especially after the filth that’s posted. Most people post once and we’ve scared them off.

which is your “Zads”?
All of the above? 😂 brooding army zads though..

which is your “Zads”?
All of the above?? 😂 army zads though
🧹🪣💧💧💧🔥💥👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome boujiemoon. Love your mop and bucket emojis. Mr. Bodyguard let his foot off the pedal on that front yesterday and poor Zads nearly slipped.

• Haha
just done some follows for your man. He’s cute. Not for me currently but never say never 😆

what you had planned for his birthday? 😝
Elmo, girl, you better say never. Don’t make me find you!!

Yeah, I had lots planned for his birthday. I donated to his battalion in the hopes he would send me his gloves. No birthday message from his wife so I was delighted - planned our wedding and every night of our honeymoon 😉 then around midnight the witch puts up a birthday message with the most unflattering photo imaginable. I was crushed, went to bed in a right huff 🙈

Cute Hanibo but he needs to be fed. A bit malnourished looking for me.
I know, I’m all about the slim-fit men … The heart / fanny / ovaries want what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️ This is good though, I don’t like sharing. When we hit Kyiv, 10 of you can have one go each on Zads, and I’ll have 10 goes with T 🤣

(I’ll bring a bumper pack of Cystopurin for the bus ride home, hope it’s not too bumpy 😬).

• Haha

A tune for the bus journey

Elmo, girl, you better say never. Don’t make me find you!!

I know, I’m all about the slim-fit men … The heart / fanny / ovaries want what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️ This is good though, I don’t like sharing. When we hit Kyiv, 10 of you can have one go each on Zads, and I’ll have 10 goes with T 🤣

(I’ll bring a bumper pack of Cystopurin for the bus ride home, hope it’s not too bumpy 😬).
Noted!

I’m down for Zads, G and Zads and then completely ruining G when Zads is with the others 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think you misunderstand. There is no bus ride home. This is a one way trip. Passports are being shredded at the border 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you misunderstand. There is no bus ride home. This is a one way trip. Passports are being shredded at the border 😆
Okay, I’m down for that. Now, we just need to figure out what to do with the wives 🤔

I’m here trying to write a report that I said would be done today, but I think I’ll just plan my new life in Ukraine instead.

• Haha
you said he was digging a trench?🤷🏼‍♀️😆
🤣🤣 you are my people - I had written similar but deleted it thinking I don’t want Ukrainian Secret Service saying I’m never allowed into the country. Wouldn’t be a good start to the marriage! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.