Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure about the 💯 sure about it he camo but im up for seeing more. I like the zip of the jumper so it has a lower neckline than normal

Moniker is this your insta account? 😆
LOL, not me, but I agree almost word for word. Keep the camo for the soldiers. Though I'll hold off on final comment until I get a good look at him in the full rig out. But yeah, feels a bit off to me. Plus I can't see his arms.

VC10 and whatisit, loving your contributions. The engine in my fanny has restarted. I had been watching Mick Lynch owning Kay Burley. A different type of hero, minus the fanny flutters. Circling back to our trusty Zads now. G'wan Zads, give us a look at the full kit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I quite like it. I’m getting 🦋🦋. I thought I was losing the Zad love/lust because of that 🧢 he had to wear 🙈 but the appeal is coming back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh, well. At least I can finally go to sleep. Camo Zads would've probably kept me awake for a while longer 😆

He still looks gorgeous as ever!

• Heart
He looks tired again, poor baby. I love the way he curls his top lip when talking and raises his eyebrows up and down repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if he spilt something on his tshirt so had to borrow off G🧤

safe to go to sleep as you say. Sweet (Zads, Taras, G🧤 and any other fit Ukrainians we can find) Dreams

• Heart
As in the words of Eddie Murphy ... You girls are sssooooo nnnaastyyy so nasty.

Thanks for all the laughs, hot zads pics and videos.❣💞

• Heart
Yet another night passed without Zads sex dream 😤

if it’s any consolation, I completely acted out your fantasy from the last page in my dream but it was with G🧤 and Zads caught us in his chair 😆

if it’s any consolation, I completely acted out your fantasy from the last page in my dream but it was with G🧤 and Zads caught us in his chair 😆
and his 🍆 was very very very impressive in my dream 😝

and his 🍆 was very very very impressive in my dream 😝
proper rib tickler 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yet another night passed without Zads sex dream 😤
I'm another one who sadly hasn't yet had a dream about Zads bleeping me in to ecstactic oblivion until we both 💦 💥and I am brimful of his love juice.

I will put my mind to my work today
Repeat ad infinitum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm another one who sadly hasn't yet had a dream about Zads bleeping me in to ecstactic oblivion until we both 💦 💥and I am brimful of his love juice.
Me either. IT'S NOT FAIR. I mean he's my lasting waking thought, I don't think expecting that to turn into dreaming it's unreasonable.

• Haha
Yesterday was by far my worst day for walking around in a horny fog, it was actually uncomfortable 😭 and my dreams were all sexy, frontline war ones.

I had planned on trying to snap out of it today. Then I had to read something out loud at work earlier that started with “long, slow, deep” and honestly, that was so triggering 🍆😺💥 and then I logged on here. God, Zads has lovely legs, doesn’t he?

I’ll try again tomorrow to start the detox.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yesterday was by far my worst day for walking around in a horny fog, it was actually uncomfortable 😭 and my dreams were all sexy, frontline war ones.

I had planned on trying to snap out of it today. Then I had to read something out loud at work earlier that started with “long, slow, deep” and honestly, that was so triggering 🍆😺💥 and then I logged on here. God, Zads has lovely legs, doesn’t he?

I’ll try again tomorrow to start the detox.
It’s a bizarre feeling. I’ve never had it before. Was too young to understand sex properly etc when I was dating the last time before I got married.

I had to say something to my boss that could be taken twoways yesterday. I’ve known him for years and he’s like a brother but his response was “that’s what she said” as guess he picked up on my realisation of the double meaning 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

I wouldn’t bother. It won’t work 😆

• Haha
It’s a bizarre feeling. I’ve never had it before. Was too young to understand sex properly etc when I was dating the last time before I got married.

I had to say something to my boss that could be taken twoways yesterday. I’ve known him for years and he’s like a brother but his response was “that’s what she said” as guess he picked up on my realisation of the double meaning 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

I wouldn’t bother. It won’t work 😆
It’s such a bizarre feeling, I have never felt like this either. I normally barely even register other men (although I do like a uniform). I did have a celebrity crush when I was 16 but that’s it. Now this. I wonder if it’s related to being mid-30s, or having 2 small kids? Or is this just the power of Ukrainian men? 🤣 I’m finding it very frustrating (and my husband isn’t loving it either 🙈).

I know it won’t work 😭 (*sigh. Off I go to Instagram for another fix).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a lie in this morning as was tired after swimming yesterday.

*spoiler below*

My mind drifted to when I thought I’d seen Z and GG in town. I then started to imagine seeing them again and my mind went there 🙈

I fantastied that I had bumped into them in the clothes section. They both got right up close to me. I thought how pleasingly they were both the right height. They started edging me into a clothes cubicle.

I found i was kissing Zads and thoroughly enjoying it. GG was behind me and he gently pulled my waist towards him. I then found myself kissing and licking Z’s 🍆 and GG was thrusting into me.

I 💦💦 and 💥💥💥 pretty quickly and the 💥 just went on and on.

I’m all wiped out. I’m still feeling aroused.

I need to find Jesus

Hope I’m not reported 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.