Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Continue your adoration here, ladies.

Not much has happened since the last thread, Zads still looks fit and gorgeous, and we suspect he reads here. Here is the latest evidence:

Checking his thread
956822252ea371528e57b0213e06adf1_1654463881.jpeg

Touching himself after we said it gets us going
690753af3d21068c2329465f68871a8e_1654470224.jpeg

Writing his weekly lettler to Tattle
50bbb638d93e8ef7c93850aa2f6539b0_1654462347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
58D2C67F-D86A-4413-B59C-7CE2521BA025.jpeg

he knows exactly where your eyes went first looking at this picture and he thinks you’re a bad bad girl 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

alicky

I can’t believe Goujon wanted to read seggsy stories about Zads and thingy. What a weirdo

Anyway 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
This is my favourite Zads speech ever (I have to block out the bit about the kids at the start). But omg his gravelly voice, speaking English, that backdrop, I just love it. The way he says “…anyways…” and “Russia” actually make me feel weak.

Also I just know he was giving a nod to sexy Medic T when he spoke about the musicians wearing body armour and singing to the wounded. Which I now think I might incorporate into one of my daydreams 🤔

His voice and message in this is just so beautiful in this. He sounded a little rushed but was probably under time pressure.

🥰 he's just.... 🦋🦋🦋
God he is fucking gorgeous. How can any straight, red blooded women not get 🦋 at that.

@ElmoCookie and anyone else creating fanfic today I am saving it for later, got family here and it just isn't the time 😄 Lol-ing at all you Tattlers struggling to get stuff done today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
OK ladies, please bare in minda that
1. English is not my first language
2. I am not a writer, I've never written anything in my entire life (that isn't a legal type of document)
3. This was written in one sitting and hasn't been proofread nor "senseread" (I don't know the word)
4. This is just for fun

Hope you enjoy!

Once they are alone in his office Zads wastes no time and has her bent over his lap, her bum in the air. "You've been misbehaving this whole afternoon" he purrs as he snakes his hand up her dress kneading her thighs. "I don't know what you're talking about" she tries to sound aloof but her breathy voice isn't fooling anyone. "Is that so?" he says as he rips her dress off her revealing her thong clad bottom. She barely hears him groan and it puts a very smug smile on her face. "Then who was it that had their foot up my leg during the meeting?" He continues as he palms and kneads her bottom, a cheek in each hand. Her mind wanders back to the meeting, his flustered face when her foot got too close to his crotch. The slight quiver in his voice as he was about to answer Macron's question but had to clear his throat and start over. Still, Macron seemed to be too lost in Zad's eyes to even notice something is off. He was unbearably hot today, wearing her favourite tshirt on him, pale green with zippers on sleeves. It clung on to all right places and it drowe her mad. The first strike wakes her up from her reminiscing and she lets out an "ah!" more in a surprise than anything else. It was a firm and confident smack, not hard enough to cause any real pain. "Actually, that wasn't my foot. Pretty sure it was Macron's." Teasing earns her two consecutive slaps more deliberate than the first one. "You just keep on misbehaving" Zads purrs in her ear giving her goosebumps allover her body. "And the lift incident? It was hardly that crammed that you had to press your back against me. There was press waiting outside, imagine if I walked out with a noticeable strain in my trousers." -"It's hardly my fault you've got a big juicy noticeable cock that..." Whatever else she was about say gets lost to the sound of... which one was this? She's lost the count of the slaps already but this was the hardest one yet and it makes her think of his beautiful hands and his powerful strong arms that stand behind it. She moans at the thought and feels herself getting wet. Her bum is pricking with pain and she knows it's red by now. The moans seemed to encourage him even more and he smacks her three times in quick succession. She's properly moaning now, not even trying to hide it anymore. He's not exactly unaffected himself either. She can feel his cock digging into her hip. Even though this all an act, a foreplay, he can't hide his true kind self. All this time while we was acting all stern and smacking her bottom with his right hand, he's been making little reassuring circles on the small of her back with his left hand. She's pretty sure he's not even aware he's doing it. It's just second nature to him, to be kind. This tugs at something in her heart. "And finally, my nightly address" he continues "do you know how hard I had to concentrate to appear as there's no gorgeous woman beneath my desk mouthing at my cock through my trousers? And somehow that's not even the worst part! The worst part was you sneaking out while I was still not done with the speech and you didn't even finish what you started? All I could think about was unloading into your mouth." She moans again and he strikes her five times "Very bad girl" his voice impossibly raspy. It ignites hundres little fires deep inside of her her and she can't hold out any longer "Please, Zads ..." she cries. "OK, it's OK, I've got you" his voice is softer now and he's leaving feather light kisses all over her glowing red bum, his beard sending waves of pain and pleasure in its wake. He finally hauls her up, her legs ensconced between his own and the armrest. He's got his arms around her and she's holding his head in hers, one hand on the nape of his neck, the other on his jaw. His pupils are blown wide making his eyes appear even bigger and darker. She knows that look. That's pure lust. "I've been waiting to fuck you the whole day" he rasps and she loses all control and takes his lips in hers. The kiss is hot, wet and filthy. He's squeezing her tighter, bringing her even closer to him and she's grinding on his hard cock. They are both panting now and she's completly wet, overcome by lust. "I'm not going to last like this" he all but moans "I have to have you right now". Fine by her! She frees him from his trousers and he removes her pants. They lock eyes as she sinks on to him. "Oh God" she breathes. He is hot, heavy and throbbing. She is way too lost in the feeling and it takes her a second to start moving. He is licking and kissing his way down her neck to her breasts, where he pauses to lick and tease her nipples. The sounds they are making are obscene but she's way too lost to care if there's anyone ouside the office to hear. Suddenly it's all getting too much and she's just panting "Zads, Zads.." repeating it like a prayer. "Go on, come for me" he nearly but orders and it sends her over the edge. Her orgasm keeps on going, her whole body trembling and there are fireworks behind her eyes. Once it's over she slumps against him and he starts pumping inside her in earnest chasing his own release. She licks one bead of sweat rolling down his neck and he's spilling inside her finally finding his own release. They gaze into each other's eyes, panting into each other's mouth. He smiles at her "that's what you get for being a very bad girl". She's got mischief in her eyes "I'm never being nice again". He hugs her closer and plants a quick and sweet peck on her lips "I'm counting on it." Neither of them have any plan of moving for now.

• Heart
  • Haha

MartinBlank

For the sake of my mental health and stability, I won't be reading this.
Very wise. I use the description of him as a student to fuel my worryingly detailed fantasy life where I took an exchange year to university on Kyiv during my own degree where we met and he fell hopelessly in love with me and asked me to stay in Ukraine forever. Which I obviously did and have been shagging him thrice daily for 20 years. I just mentally swap out any mention of O***a and insert myself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Here you go ladies. Instalment one :)

It was a balmy hot evening in Kyiv in the Presidential compound when I received the text from Zads to go straight to his office as he had important things to discuss with me.

My heart sank and I turned to G and showed him the text. “He knows doesn’t he?” I said to G. G and I got on well, we had fun occasionally, friends with benefits I suppose you could call it. What with the war being so uncertain and interoffice dating being frowned upon usually, we didn’t want to make anything official. G looked at me, “I had to tell him. He asked why I had a smile on my face and you know I’m not known for my smiling”.

Great, I thought to myself. That’s me out of this job. G won’t get the boot, he’s the bloody bodyguard. But still, last night was definitely worth it. It was during the nightly address, G and I sometimes meet up for a quick but hot fuck in the back room of the Presidents office while he’s not needed to be with Zads. But last night was different. I told G I’d seen the door open and my eyes had met with some dark eyes in the gap in the door. He said I was imaging it due to the 💥💦 that was going on whilst he was 😝😽. Got to love Gs confidence in his ability. He is however correct. He certainly knows how to use his 👄.

G turned to me and said “maybe you were right last night, the address was shorter. Perhaps it was Zads watching you through the door” My 😽immediately started 🦋 at that thought. G knew I had a serious crush on him, but I didn’t think Zads would ever be interested in me that way. G then winked at me and said “you better text him back and head down there. He’s waiting “. Confused by Gs last comment I replied “coming” to the text. G looked over my shoulder and said “oh you will be”. My 🦋went into overdrive but I didn’t ask him anything further and left the room. “See you soon” G said as I left.

Down in the presidents office, I knocked and was told to enter. Zads was sat in the green large office chair and indicated that I sat in a chair the other side of the desk. I sat and looked up at him from under my lashes. Our eyes met. He smiled. Maybe this wasn’t as I thought. Zads said “I’ll cut straight to the point. I know about yours and Gs arrangement. I’m guessing by the look on your face you had no clue I knew. G and I have been together since 2018. We have to share everything due to the nature of the job. No secrets. Just complete trust between us” I swallowed. There was something in the way he said “everything” that sent my 🦋 into overdrive again. He continued “I’ve also seen the way you look at me, you want me as much as I want you. Seeing you with G last night has made me want to act on this. Now” He pushed the chair away from his desk and patted his knee. I got up and walked around and stood in front of him. He put his hands on my waist and then ran his hands round to my 🍑 and pulled me into him. He ripped open my blouse and unzipped my skirt. Both fell to the floor. I stood there in my underwear (thank heavens I cracked out the matching today) He kissed my stomach as I ran my fingers through his brown hair. I lifted his chin so I could look into his eyes and drink in the perfectly chiselled features of his face. He smiled, that sexy smile of his and I just had to kiss those lips 👄 whilst we were kissing and we were frantically tasting each other’s mouths, he sat back in the chair and made room for me to straddle him. I put my knees either side of him and sat in his lap. I could feel his 🍆 straining against his camo trousers. I pulled away and started kissing his face, biting his ear lobe, kissing down his neck. He pulled off his tight green T-shirt so that I could take in his arms properly and I began to kiss down his chest. My hands then deftly unzipped and released his magnificent 🍆 which was even more impressive than I could have imagined. I took it in my mouth and then let my hands, tongue and lips work. it caused him to throw his back in ecstasy. He panted “enough”. I pulled away surprised, had I done something wrong? I looked up into his face to see he was smiling. He stood up and expertly removed my underwear, took my 🍑 in both hands and lifted me on the desk. He then dropped to his knees and purred “let me kiss you how I watched you being kissed last night” Just the smallest of touches from his 👄 sent me right over the edge and 💥💦. I laid back and let him kiss me, i writhed and wriggled. 💥 after 💥 left me shaking and panting. As I was riding the wave of yet another 💥 he stood up and entered me with his impressive 🍆. He worked up a rhythm and just fucked me over and over and over. He started grabbing at my breasts. Kneading them. He bent forward and sucked my nipples. Taking it turns with them. It was when he bit one I knew he was getting close. I sat up and we held each other tight. I rocked and kept up with his rhythm. He then 💥💦. I could feel his release. I could feel this 🍆 pulsating inside me. We frantically kissed again. Fingers locked in each other’s hair. He pulled out. Took my hand and led me to the Presidential bathroom. “Come, join me in the whirlpool bath” he said. Who was I to argue with the President? I followed wordlessly knowing my life would never be the same again.

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Zads can't shut up about us

See, this is my Tattle thread..
IMG_20220622_093141.jpg

And one of them wants me behind her and my bodyguard at the front..
fa5a69c5a58ec87212bb7e5bf18e5d41_1655559106.jpeg

Can't believe I had to put the bloody hat on, hope Tattle don't see the picture!
IMG_20220622_094822.jpg

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
We all know his dick is one of those straight out sturdy thick ones with the big bellend that grows & grows 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
Yet another night passed without Zads sex dream 😤
I'm another one who sadly hasn't yet had a dream about Zads fucking me in to ecstactic oblivion until we both 💦 💥and I am brimful of his love juice.

I will put my mind to my work today
Repeat ad infinitum

Last edited:
  • Haha

MartinBlank

I just heard the words "deeply penetrated" in a work conversation and there's no coming back from that.

• Haha
  • Wow