Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m feeling a bit mean now so going to share this. My ovaries are screaming for him to impregnate me after watching this 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Zads can't shut up about us

See, this is my Tattle thread..
IMG_20220622_093141.jpg

And one of them wants me behind her and my bodyguard at the front..
fa5a69c5a58ec87212bb7e5bf18e5d41_1655559106.jpeg

Can't believe I had to put the bloody hat on, hope Tattle don't see the picture!
IMG_20220622_094822.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck, that third pic where he looks grumpy - he's so hot. I've got turbo-charged fanny flutters.
Yep. Many scenarios come to mind about how to cheer him up. Good thing I'm working from home today, I may need to take a cold shower at lunchtime

• Haha
43 voters on the thread now ladies. Reckon there are plenty of lurkers reading here. As long as none of our filth ends up as a 'news story' on the Daily Mail or the like. Perhaps we should revert to being prim and respectful.

Yep. Many scenarios come to mind about how to cheer him up. Good thing I'm working from home today, I may need to take a cold shower at lunchtime
Good idea MartinBlank. I've taken to keeping a supply of ice cubes at the ready to de-escalate the fanny activity. It can be a challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
43 voters on the thread now ladies. Reckon there are plenty of lurkers reading here. As long as none of our filth ends up as a 'news story' on the Daily Mail or the like. Perhaps we should revert to being prim and respectful.
Us do prim and respectful? Leave that the Reddit lot😆 We should use Volodymyr Zelensky more in posts though so he can find it easily when he Google’s himself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ElmoCookie, genius idea.
Getting 🦋 at the thoughts of beautiful 🧔 reading our filth.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ElmoCookie, genius idea.
Getting 🦋 at the thoughts of beautiful 🧔 reading our filth.
Oh god, the idea of him being turned on by us being tuned on. Yep, definitely going to need those ice cubes to be applied before my next meeting

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.