Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes (that’s all I’m giving you 🤣).
Yes, one of your guesses is correct for me too, alicky. And Zads mentions the country I'm from in today's speech (posted just above). It's not sub titled but I understand enough of what he's saying to recognise it 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, one of your guesses is correct for me too, alicky. And Zads mentions the country I'm from in today's speech (posted just above). It's not sub titled but I understand enough of what he's saying to recognise it 🥰
Ah I’m pretty sure we are from the same country Moniker, we’ll have to organise a mini Tattle bus to meet the main one in the UK!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’ve found a Zads where I don’t think he’s at his best. Shock I know!

I don’t think he can pull off hats very well

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Worse than the “challenging wank” Zads? (This could potentially be a category all of its own 🤣). Do share ….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
we’ll have to organise a mini Tattle bus to meet the main one in the UK!
My Ukrainian is a bit rusty but I thought Zads has had enough of waiting and had decided to fly us all in on his private jet?

How dare you
lutsk-ukraine-november-volodymyr-zelensky-right-cap-newspaper-national-flag-georgia-current-pr...jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah I’m pretty sure we are from the same country Moniker, we’ll have to organise a mini Tattle bus to meet the main one in the UK!
Yes, I had figured Hanibo 😘. I think we'll be the only takers for the Tattle mini bus - I don't know anyone else who has the hots for Zads. They'd be horrifed if they were aware of the filth I've been coming out with. Good to be among kindred spirits here.

That belt is just asking to be opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah, so I think it is:-

Moniker/Hanibo 🇮🇪
Dooley Doo 🇦🇺
Most of the Tattlers 🇬🇧, some with other heritage ie ElmoCookie with 🇫🇷 and 🇵🇱 And me with 🇲🇹
Kingseven, I suspect not in the uk.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All of us when we reach Kyiv …

8D4F1C94-242F-4866-8C26-EB856CFA09D0.jpeg

Sigh, real life is about to get in the way of my perving for the next few hours (but it can never stop my lusting). Have a good day women, wishing you all lots of 🐈 💥

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The first picture killed me! 😂 I knew he didn’t want to put the cap on but had to for the camera.

I tried to picture me doing it and his 🍆 sprung out and slapped me in the face.
My insides zinged when I read this. I will have a think about it when I have a moment to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.