Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if you have read it yet and it's got my blood boiling.
Apparently there was a Ukrainian journalist filming the frontline destruction in Mariupol.
I cannot remember if she was supposed to be reporting on or competing in the Invictus Games but she couldn't because she was captured.

Guess who she was filming for ...... you are right it was for Harry's Nutflux content. They are saying it was smuggled out in a tampon.🤢🤮🤮🤮

The journalist was released on a prisoner swap.
I know! I just read that on Twitter. He has sold his life to the devil, putting her life at risk so he can use the footage for Netflix 🤮 After Uvalde you would think he had learnt his lesson.

WTF. The Harkles are shameful.

Zads has had a few choice things to say about 'political tourism' and usually his face tells the story depending on who he is hosting. On the other hand he has to keep people onside. I think he actually treads the line on dishing out bollockings/turning on the charm.

I hope you are right and that he knows exactly what Harry is up to and merely greets him like a visitor and not allow H to make use of the situation.

All my responses seem to have merged together, hope you can make sense of them 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oooh I have news.

hubs said he had a sex dream about me and another bloke. He said it was probably Zads with the amount I go on about him but couldn’t be sure. He said it was really hot to watch me enjoy another bloke. I think that means I’ve got my tattle bus ticket signed off if I get a video 😝

Again this is the Zads effect 🤷🏼‍♀️😆this is not a usual convo for us 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again this is the Zads effect 🤷🏼‍♀️😆this is not a usual convo for us 😆
You need to get that in writing Elmo 🤣 my husband was apparently cool with me when I was in love with Zads (because it’s Zads) but now that my affections have shifted slightly to another Ukrainian man, he’s less than impressed 🙈

Also, to my shame, I have been hiding from you all for the last couple of weeks … I’m just not that into Zads anymore. Am I broken? I must be broken, right? I thought my love / extreme thirst was real. But it appears not.

I’m going to hang my head in shame now. But I hope you all let me stick around anyway because I’m still all about the Ukrainian BDE.

(Running to hide now while you all judge me - I would have judged very harshly just a few weeks ago).

• Wow
Hanibo, what happened? 😲😧

One spot freed up on the Tattle bus. Blueballs/Macron, are you still interested?

No judging at all Hanibo. I'd love to dampen down my lust for Zads. It's not easy to function when constantly turned on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
You need to get that in writing Elmo 🤣 my husband was apparently cool with me when I was in love with Zads (because it’s Zads) but now that my affections have shifted slightly to another Ukrainian man, he’s less than impressed 🙈

Also, to my shame, I have been hiding from you all for the last couple of weeks … I’m just not that into Zads anymore. Am I broken? I must be broken, right? I thought my love / extreme thirst was real. But it appears not.

I’m going to hang my head in shame now. But I hope you all let me stick around anyway because I’m still all about the Ukrainian BDE.

(Running to hide now while you all judge me - I would have judged very harshly just a few weeks ago).
Of course you aren't broken ♥ Last time we talked on this thread about the nature of crushes I thought everyone said really sensible things. Eventually it will wear off for all of us I'm sure. (For me- not this day 😄)

So who's the lucky guy? I'm guessing Taras. Or is it dapper Kuleba? Cuddly bear Yermak? 😄

• Heart
Do

Don’t be a stranger. I started to fall out of love with Zads when the Mrs came out of hiding 😆 however I am now walking about with a permanent fanny zinger for him 😆 and dream of being knobbed by the bodyguard.

If you have a Ukrainian chap in mind there’s always a seat available on the tattle bus for you :)

The photos on his insta today are 🥵

his insta is very “felt cute might delete later” over the last day or so 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aw you horny witches are so sweet - this is why I feel at home here ❤ Yes, you are on the money Moniker and whatisit …. But why? He has a man bun, he’s kind of goofy and he’s the same height as me!

But also his voice makes me weak, and I think he is very sweet. And then today, is see he is auctioning off his gloves and helmet and stuff.

My first thought was “if I got those gloves, I turn them inside out and it would be like he was touching me”. My second thought was “Jesus, what have those tattle women done - I used to have daydreams about moonlit walks and now I’m thinking about putting blood-stained war gloves on my bits!!” 🤣🤣 so yeah, still walking around 💦 half the day.

Phew, feels good to get this off my chest. And for the record, I will always ❤ Zads chest, arms, and gym incarnation. Even the speedy/fringe combo.

So I still need my spot on the Tattle bus please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awh Hanibo, I was only joking about the Tattle bus. Your seat is safe. Not a chance would we give it to an imposter 😘

• Heart
Awh Hanibo, I was only joking about the Tattle bus. Your seat is safe. Not a chance would we give it to an imposter 😘
Thanks Moniker ❤ (Also, I’m not English / UK either 😊)

Now, to get this thread back on track … didn't see this shared already, but it may have been. For those with a Zads hand fetish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

He’s been reading here and checking off the checklist of stuff we like 🥵

I think I’ve just come 😆🦋💥💦🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m still reeling over Hanibo’s confession 😔 (only joking)

My responses to various posters (Dooley Doo, Moniker and whatisityoucantface were all over the place. I hope you found my responses to you

So Moniker, are any of those answers right as to which nationality you are? 🤔 Same goes for Hanibo 😆

• Heart
Now, to get this thread back on track … didn't see this shared already
I'm glad there are other people out there fixating on individual body parts (after I did an entire 'mouth' collection).

He so is. We all saw him still in shirt sleeves despite the rain the naughty rascal ♥

dream of being knobbed by the bodyguard.
'Knobbed by the Bodyguard ' is a Mills and Boon title I would actually read.

• Haha

I think I’ve just come 😆🦋💥💦🐱
I think I’d be sitting astride him and playing with the badges (ripping them off and on) and stroking his arm hair and his biceps 😛

• Heart
I'm glad there are other people out there fixating on individual body parts (after I did an entire 'mouth' collection).
this feet hater keeps thinking about his feet 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

'Knobbed by the Bodyguard ' is a Mills and Boon title I would actually read.
This would be a good read and I’m happy to research it. A lot 😆

I think I’d be sitting astride him and playing with the badges (ripping them off and on) and stroking his arm hair and his biceps 😛
glad I’m not the only one that wants to play with the patches 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.