Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show me 😆 but I really don’t like feet 😆 if I like his feet it proves he’s got some weird hold over me. I used to cry and scream at feet as a child 😆
I saw him doing some kickboxing and karate type stuff with a trainer and his bare feet were just so nice. It’s weird cos I don’t like feet particularly. I’ll see if I can find the vid.

Reactions: 3
Oh jesus, there's a wikiFeet Men page?? :sick: Ok, that's enough internet for me today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh jesus, there's a wikiFeet Men page?? :sick: Ok, that's enough internet for me today.
I actually think I could touch them. He literally is adorable from the top of his head to the tips of his toes.

Just makes me dislike the other woman even more 😆 cow 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My reception is abysmal!
Saw someone mention his thicc thighs. Yes and thank you! Would love to get crushed between them! 💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I went and looked on Ze kubiki for a shot of his feet. But couldn’t as I don’t have any edit know how but he has nice feet from what I could see. I’ve seen worse!

My reception is abysmal!
Saw someone mention his thicc thighs. Yes and thank you! Would love to get crushed between them! 💦
Hope your reception improves Orange Duvet!

• Heart
:mad:
Harry’s supposedly going to visit Ukraine and the front line with Netflix! 🙈 I hope Zads doesn’t receive him. I will never forgive him if he does. (Not a Harry fan)
What has that fucker ever done to deserve a visit with Zads?

• Angry
I went and looked on Ze kubiki for a shot of his feet. But couldn’t as I don’t have any edit know how but he has nice feet from what I could see. I’ve seen worse!
I’ve just gone for a walk and daydreaming in the sunshine.

in my daydream I kissed his feet 🦶 😆 what on earth. I barely like my own 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:mad:
What has that fucker ever done to deserve a visit with Zads?
Nowt! I can’t believe it. Zads didn’t acknowledge the Harkles’ message to him about standing with Ukraine a few days after his country was first invaded. When he acknowledged William and Kate’s message. (as they were members of state and they’d visited W&K at B Palace) the Harkles were furious apparently.
Are you English Moniker? I thought I read that you said you weren’t ? If you aren’t, let me guess what nationality you are 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Occasion not the best to be perving during but (it’s what we do best)

1. how good does G🧤 look in a roll neck? 🥵
2. Isn’t it the most adorable thing they dress similar so that G🧤 blends in 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My reception is abysmal!
Nowt! I can’t believe it. Zads didn’t acknowledge the Harkles’ message to him about standing with Ukraine a few days after his country was first invaded. When he acknowledged William and Kate’s message. (as they were members of state and they’d visited W&K at B Palace) the Harkles were furious apparently.
Are you English Moniker? I thought I read that you said you weren’t ? If you aren’t, let me guess what nationality you are 😄
I'm not English alicky. Go on, guess :geek::). It's easy, I think!

Are you ladies all English? Apart from Dooley Doo, perhaps?

I don't know if you have read it yet and it's got my blood boiling.
Apparently there was a Ukrainian journalist filming the frontline destruction in Mariupol.
I cannot remember if she was supposed to be reporting on or competing in the Invictus Games but she couldn't because she was captured.

Guess who she was filming for ...... you are right it was for Harry's Nutflux content. They are saying it was smuggled out in a tampon.🤢🤮🤮🤮

The journalist was released on a prisoner swap.

• Wow
  • Sick
I don't know if you have read it yet and it's got my blood boiling.
Apparently there was a Ukrainian journalist filming the frontline destruction in Mariupol.
I cannot remember if she was supposed to be reporting on or competing in the Invictus Games but she couldn't because she was captured.

Guess who she was filming for ...... you are right it was for Harry's Nutflux content. They are saying it was smuggled out in a tampon.🤢🤮🤮🤮

The journalist was released on a prisoner swap.
WTF. The Harkles are shameful.

Zads has had a few choice things to say about 'political tourism' and usually his face tells the story depending on who he is hosting. On the other hand he has to keep people onside. I think he actually treads the line on dishing out bollockings/turning on the charm very well.

The bodyguard gently easing her out if the way 😆 She is all of us. I'd be sniffing my hand like a mad woman 😋

• Haha
Oops my one grey cell got it wrong. Don't know if it makes it worse. Harry didn't use a Ukrainian journalist but a medic to obtain footage for Nutflux.

Reactions: 2
I'm not English alicky. Go on, guess :geek::). It's easy, I think!

Are you ladies all English? Apart from Dooley Doo, perhaps?
I think perhaps..
1. Irish?
2. Scottish?
3. Portuguese (!)
If not then
4. Canadian?
5. American?
6. Australian
But the last three are in a different time zone (?) so unlikely

I’m English living in the UK with Maltese heritage (grandmother was half Maltese)

english with a French/polish heritage :)

So mongrel 😆 basically 😆

BDE walk!

check out 🧤G when Zads meets the chap. Looks like he’s reading tattle in the background 😆
Did he trip over a little walking to the flag? It’s raining so the floor is probably a little wet

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.