Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For my own sanity I prefer listening to him speak English. My 🦋💥💦 throbs and I cannot listen to the purr. I get about 10 seconds in and 🥵 got to turn it off as I’m turned on 😆
Me too. I’m watching his lips move and I feel aroused heat 💦 Nobody has ever had this effect on me.

Going to bed now as I’ve gone swimming 3 days on the trot. I was swimming lengths in a lane with this guy mostly. (Fit, good swimmer) Went and sat on the grass and the guy went to get out. He had goggles on and his hair was flattened down and I just thought immediately of Zads. He wasn’t wearing speedos though 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hear you alicky. I got a fanny zinger earlier walking past a bunch of guys in sleeveless vests because the vests looked like that infamous yellow vest of Zads. I've said it before on here that I'm not remotely keen on yellow-vested Zads and dislike those sleeveless vests on men usually. Make it make sense. Argh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that's a model of their unique super-sized aircraft freighter that was shelled & destroyed by the Russians during the early part of the invasion
Yeah it is! Was gutted when I heard it had been destroyed, I actually saw it flying here in England last year, it was incredible 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, I’ve made it through. I now have:

- dry mouth
- exercise minutes clocked up on my Apple Watch due to increased heart rate
- an unnatural urge for him to purr Ukrainian against my 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Harry’s supposedly going to visit Ukraine and the front line with Netflix! 🙈 I hope Zads doesn’t receive him. I will never forgive him if he does. (Not a Harry fan)

• Wow
  • Sad
What we all feel...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gawd, those t-shirts he wears with the zips on the arms drive me insane.

Other guy is a cutie too. Zads' feet are adorable. And what about his gorgeous beefy thighs? 🥵
I’d like to be clasped in them 🥵

ETA: thighs, not feet. I’m not a great feet fan 😆

• Haha
Show me 😆 but I really don’t like feet 😆 if I like his feet it proves he’s got some weird hold over me. I used to cry and scream at feet as a child 😆
Don't go there ElmoCookie; I'm still traumatised from that 4Chan gay men's chatroom I clicked on a link to (I blame Reddit) some weeks back. A lot of them had incredibly strange Zads' foot fetishes (amongst other weird things *shudder*). We are very restrained and classy here, by comparison.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.