Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a Zads side profile appreciation post on Reddit. Lovely pic of him but they're all so restrained and boring in their admiration. So vanilla. Not a chance are any of them getting near Zads cock.

2 mins of him being adorable and speaking English :)
Ben Stiller? Weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched it again on a bigger screen. Think Ben Stiller wants to bone Zads as well. He must be irresistible to every sentient man and woman.

• Haha
Just watched it again on a bigger screen. Think Ben Stiller wants to bone Zads as well. He must be irresistible to every sentient man and woman.
everybody wants to duck him. Think that’s the real reason behind the war. Putin wants him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ben Stiller thinking he can also be a short Jewish king. Not gonna happen, Ben.

• Haha
Tattlers and Zads visit - Day One. A story in pictures :)

Zads and G 🧤 scouting the sky and horizon for any sign of the gorgeous Tattlers

Zads telling the Tattlers that he’s never read such filth than on his thread and that there will be repercussions ✋🏻🍑

Zads having to nip out and do a quick press conference

To be continued…….

• Haha
  • Heart
War Time Zads is way way in the lead now. If he carries on beefing up and getting taut I may change my vote.

41 posters voted. Does this mean 41 different people? Might they be reading this thread also?

I hope Olena has not caught wind of this thread, as she has on a few TikTokers 😳

• Haha
War Time Zads is way way in the lead now. If he carries on beefing up and getting taut I may change my vote.

41 posters voted. Does this mean 41 different people? Might they be reading this thread also?

I hope Olena has not caught wind of this thread, as she has on a few TikTokers 😳
I changed my vote to war time

wonder which one olena would pick 🤔

she would probably dash our fantasies and say he’s got a small 🍆 and really crap in 🛌 and is only with him for the 💰

• Haha
  • Wow
I changed my vote to war time

wonder which one olena would pick 🤔

she would probably dash our fantasies and say he’s got a small 🍆 and really crap in 🛌 and is only with him for the 💰
😂 She’d probably vote Gym Zads and crack the whip. She knows him so well. He’s probably dying to get out of under the 👎🏻 and have a bit of fun while she’s living elsewhere 😁

• Haha
Tattlers and Zads visit - Day One. A story in pictures :)

Zads and G 🧤 scouting the sky and horizon for any sign of the gorgeous Tattlers

Zads telling the Tattlers that he’s never read such filth than on his thread and that there will be repercussions ✋🏻🍑

Zads having to nip out and do a quick press conference

To be continued…….
He looks sad in the first pic. I'd love to gently suck his cock until he is cheered up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For my own sanity I prefer listening to him speak English. My 🦋💥💦 throbs and I cannot listen to the purr. I get about 10 seconds in and 🥵 got to turn it off as I’m turned on 😆
Little tufts of his hair blowing in the breeze in that video :love:🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.