Volodymyr Zelenskyy #9 New pen, new hoody, New Balance, and no end to darling Zads' talents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hanibo you ever thought how you'd feel if T announced he's divorced and in a relationship with yet another woman?
The other day I had these intrusive thoughts of opening IG one day and seeing candid pictures of Zads and his girlfriend, the caption reading he and OZ are no longer together. I felt physically ill. As much as I don't like the fact that he is married to OZ, I think I would absolutely hate the next woman in his life 😬
A lot! And I think the same. Mainly because I’d be so annoyed I hadn’t gotten in there first 🤣

But then I also think the biggest hurdle might be getting him away from OT … because of the whole ‘singing couple’ brand, Couple of the Year, Dad of the Year etc 🤢 So if he can leave her, it gives me a little hope that he can definitely leave the next one. But also if he leaves OT, then it’s because this new person was worth leaving for. And what if she’s way younger than us?! That’s awful too. So to sum up, it all makes me feel like shite!

Nothing makes me feel as ill as the thought of reading he’s in a new relationship but not with a woman, though, because then I’m properly out of the game 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Hanibo you ever thought how you'd feel if T announced he's divorced and in a relationship with yet another woman?
The other day I had these intrusive thoughts of opening IG one day and seeing candid pictures of Zads and his girlfriend, the caption reading he and OZ are no longer together. I felt physically ill. As much as I don't like the fact that he is married to OZ, I think I would absolutely hate the next woman in his life 😬
That’s exactly how I felt when I read that Maks is married 🥺

• Heart
I have new love for Sean Penn. Also, has Yermak lost some weight? Looking good ❤

Sorry to hear you are maxed out, I sympathise. Have made myself ill with work this year only to get passed over for promotion and have just said the final farewell to a dear friend 💔. So here's me rn:
fuck-everything-0tdzdp.jpg

Yay! It's been too long since we've had any Tattle style 'photoshop'. Thanks @VC10 , needed that laugh 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have new love for Sean Penn. Also, has Yermak lost some weight? Looking good ❤

Sorry to hear you are maxed out, I sympathise. Have made myself ill with work this year only to get passed over for promotion and have just said the final farewell to a dear friend 💔. So here's me rn:View attachment 1718114

Yay! It's been too long since we've had any Tattle style 'photoshop'. Thanks @VC10 , needed that laugh 😄
Condolences for the sad loss of your friend whatisityoucan'tface. 🌺🌼💐

• Heart
They’re trying to motivate people to learn Ukrainian…yet not one mention of 🇺🇦 🍆?? Not one photo of Zads, or Max or Mr P or T in their camos? 🥹 What kind of half-assed campaign is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re trying to motivate people to learn Ukrainian…yet not one mention of 🇺🇦 🍆?? Not one photo of Zads, or Max or Mr P or T in their camos? 🥹 What kind of half-assed campaign is this?

im one of the 577% Tak Tato 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.