Volodymyr Zelenskyy #9 New pen, new hoody, New Balance, and no end to darling Zads' talents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wimmin, I think I might have to disappear temporarily again. Things are gone manic in work and I've been pulled back in to something I thought I had extricated myself from plus other stuff has kicked off all at once. I foresee no lunch break or leisure activity in my short-term future. Maybe it's Zads getting me back for my recent misdemeanours. See y'all on thread 10. Love ElmoCookie's title suggestion x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wimmin, I think I might have to disappear temporarily again. Things are gone manic in work and I've been pulled back in to something I thought I had extricated myself from plus other stuff has kicked off all at once. I foresee no lunch break or leisure activity in my short-term future. Maybe it's Zads getting me back for my recent misdemeanours. See y'all on thread 10. Love ElmoCookie's title suggestion x
you know where to find me 😉

Reactions: 1
Oh no @Moniker 😢 You’ll be missed. come back when you can x

Also I realised yesterday I never said thanks for the Warsaw restaurant recommendations. I went to the sushi one and The Botanist. Both fab but I nearly ran away with the waiter in the Botanist. So cute! Too bad Mr H only signed my hall pass for one Eastern European man. So thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will miss you Moniker.
Hope it's not hectic for long and you come back to the threads soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s just letting his inner self shine … it’s tough being the tough guy all the time 🤣
He can let it shine by just being the cutest most romantic 🧸 ever. But not the 🕶. No. No. No.

Sending you digital hugs 😘
I really hope that you can clear out everything and the overall situation calms down…

If the 🕶 are flammable? 🤔
I’ll burn them. Together with the busy shirts.
And the man bag. Not to forget the man bag 💀
Honey, just wear a black long sleeve turtleneck and that nice coat 🥹
Oah, and some trousers. Without would look a bit weird. Don’t forget nice black shoes 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m not the only one that should be worried about competition from dudes 😬🤣

• Haha
Bebby got an Oscar from Sean Penn.
Look at his little face 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
IMG_20221108_184518.jpg

IMG_20221108_184603.jpg

IMG_20221108_184540.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't remember the last time he's looked so happy, his precious little face is everything right now 🥹
IMG_20221108_190314.jpg

IMG_20221108_190302.jpg

IMG_20221108_190231.jpg

IMG_20221108_190216.jpg

IMG_20221108_185939.jpg

IMG_20221108_185813.jpg

IMG_20221108_185725.jpg

Look at him making a joke 🥹🥹🥹
IMG_20221108_185652.jpg

I can't.
This has to be my favourite visit ever.
Thank you, Sean Penn!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't remember the last time he's looked so happy, his precious little face is everything right now 🥹
View attachment 1714660
View attachment 1714663
View attachment 1714665
View attachment 1714666
View attachment 1714668
View attachment 1714670
View attachment 1714673

Look at him making a joke 🥹🥹🥹
View attachment 1714674

I can't.
This has to be my favourite visit ever.
Thank you, Sean Penn!
This is all so sweet and lovely. I’m so glad that this has brought such a smile to his face. The difference between the video yesterday (?) where he was so exhausted looking, and now this 🥰🥰🥰 so heartwarming! It’s actually made me tear up a little 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s actually made me tear up a little 🥹
Same. I just watched this video and really need a tissue now. Have you noticed how he can't say "first" properly 😭 I don't even know to spell his pronunciation of the word.

• Heart
Same. I just watched this video and really need a tissue now. Have you noticed how he can't say "first" properly 😭 I don't even know to spell his pronunciation of the word.
Never noticed that before! Too cute! It’s like the “fewer-est” or something? I love Yermak too. He’s going to be my BFF when I move to Kyiv. (I like to dream big.)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.