Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QOD

he is just a short, average man with a dad bod who IS THE HOTTEST MAN ON THE PLANET AND HE IS MINE ALL MIHE

as you were 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Hubs didn’t “die” again last night. He was understandably nervous about sleeping. He’s had bed restrictions removed this morning and is allowed a slow walk. He’s also started ticking the discharge boxes for taking care of himself at home. More tests today. Fingers crossed for home tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 10

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Thanks to @Moniker for title!

Bae got a new pair of sexy trainers after he got roasted by Tattlers for the Nike ones.
Bae also got a new hoodie and hospitalised a few of us in the process.
IMG_20221004_133423.jpg

Bae has got a new green pen, with which he did a photoshoot. Adorable.
IMG_20220928_231759.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
I’m ok. Thank you all for your wishes. Not heard anything yet today but hoping that as I haven’t there’s no bad news x

• Heart

MartinBlank

Hello all. I'm still here, I totally lost track of all the threads and I was a bit overwhelmed with how much there was to catch up on! But I'm mostly there.

I have very much enjoyed the new spoilers, the plans for Warsaw (I've also stayed in the Hotel Bristol and thought it was very nice. They gave us free nuts with evening drinks and just the word nuts in Warsaw now has far bigger connotations ;) ), the never dying lust for Zads and his compatriots and everything else.

@ElmoCookie really sorry to hear about your husband and hope he's ok.

I still like all his trainers and make no apology

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
" I may need glasses , babe.......

.... but my huge stiffie doesn't need any blue pills "

IMG_20221104_194211.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9