Volodymyr Zelenskyy #9 New pen, new hoody, New Balance, and no end to darling Zads' talents

What is your favourite Zaddy seduction technique?

• Sleeve zip pulled down

• Tight haircut

• Rolled up sleeves (over biceps)

• Determination to keep us pleased by changing his trainets

• Fingering the paperclit

• BDE Strut

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Moniker for title!

Bae got a new pair of sexy trainers after he got roasted by Tattlers for the Nike ones.
Bae also got a new hoodie and hospitalised a few of us in the process.
IMG_20221004_133423.jpg

Bae has got a new green pen, with which he did a photoshoot. Adorable.
IMG_20220928_231759.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @Moniker for title!

Bae got a new pair of sexy trainers after he got roasted by Tattlers for the Nike ones.
Bae also got a new hoodie and hospitalised a few of us in the process.
View attachment 1625100
Bae has got a new green pen, with which he did a photoshoot. Adorable.
View attachment 1625103
Gorgeous.
Thank you for the new thread @OrangeDuvet . Love the poll and your constraints on voter choice. Needless to say, I did try choosing all of them!

Number 9 and Bae is still looking mighty fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Checking in also. Thanks OD for the new thread and Moniker for the title. And everyone else for the craic and filth ๐Ÿ’œ

T loving by @Hanibo before she kills me ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Oh god, Iโ€™m so cray! Iโ€™d rather you had him than OT ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Arrghhh there's a bloody typo in the poll choices and I can't edit it anymore!

Needless to say, I did try choosing all of them!
Yeah, I was counting on that this time ๐Ÿ˜›
I wanted to make votes public but the option seems to be no longer available.

• Haha
Thank you @OrangeDuvet for setting up the new thread ๐Ÿ˜˜
Not much input from my side todayโ€ฆ suffering from a massive persistent lack of sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
Accused person:
E9315E11-3C02-48E7-A9D8-6A0EE172A522.jpeg

Seriously. I want my sleep back. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• Heart
@Hanibo without wanting to sound like a stalker I am heavily invested in your trip to Poland.
Same!
I saw the typo and knew you'd be raging!
On the bright side, no typo in the thread title like the last time! Which you and I did by unintentional team effort btw.
You suggesting title with a typo in it ๐Ÿค I copy/pasting your suggestion without spell checking it first.

IMG_20221004_141659.jpg

You sure about this bunch? They can't even spell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Hanibo without wanting to sound like a stalker I am heavily invested in your trip to Poland.
As am I ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m a bit nervous about letting the Tattlers down, though, when absolutely nothing of note happens ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Arrghhh there's a bloody typo in the poll choices and I can't edit it anymore!
Two people quoted my post yesterday before I saw the typo ๐Ÿ˜ญ But also, we have to put our energy into winning over our men โ€ฆ not fretting over typos.

Look what I found! I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on here ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Is he a pilot? Or a train driver? Whatever โ€ฆ this needs to go into the dress-up suitcase along with the camos. Feeling a bit more alive right now ๐Ÿ˜บ
194F8228-F53B-474A-BA2F-1A2D0E923FD5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
In my dream. But we only went shopping. Sorry it didnโ€™t give you the rest you need ๐Ÿ˜†
I just want to sleep ๐Ÿ›Œ.This guy is killing me. ๐Ÿ˜ซ
So. Whoever knows a way to contact him tell him to either break my heart or get in touch with me but I want my sleep back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Look what I found! I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on here ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Is he a pilot? Or a train driver? Whatever โ€ฆ this needs to go into the dress-up suitcase along with the camos. Feeling a bit more alive right now ๐Ÿ˜บView attachment 1625192
You just going is the most exciting thing ever! Breathing the same air!

He looks a very cute flying train driver :)

@FlimsyExcuse - youโ€™ve been a good source for Max stuff - have you seen him in any cosplay?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As am I ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m a bit nervous about letting the Tattlers down, though, when absolutely nothing of note happens ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
As EC said, it's about breathing the same air as him! So exciting!
And he looks good in that uniform!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On the bright side, no typo in the thread title like the last time! Which you and I did by unintentional team effort btw.
You suggesting title with a typo in it ๐Ÿค I copy/pasting your suggestion without spell checking it first.
Where was the typo last time :oops:? I think you did change my suggestion last time - I think I would have written 'that' instead of 'it'? What say you?

These things are definitely important to Zads, being the perfectionist he is. I wouldn't want to be a recipient of the tongue-lashing he gave that poor interpreter recently. I mean, I very much want to be a recipient of a tongue-lashing from him in a physical sense, but not metaphorical.

• Haha
Thanks OrangeDuvet for starting the thread and congratulations Moniker on the title.

I like the poll, but tried to vote for more than two options a couple of times. I eventually read the pop up that it said 2 votes only.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I am really liking Zads in the camo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Where was the typo last time :oops:? I think you did change my suggestion last time - I think I would have written 'that' instead of 'it'? What say you?
I didn't change a thing. There's no apostrophe in "doesnt" ๐Ÿ˜†

Zads seeing all the typos
IMG_20221004_155750.jpg

Soz babe, feel free to punish me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.