Volodymyr Zelenskyy #9 New pen, new hoody, New Balance, and no end to darling Zads' talents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the video where Sean Penn says when you’ve won the War bring the Oscar back to Malibu 😭

Olena is raging now thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is so handsome today 🥹
And he's got new camo runners! 🥹
IMG_20221108_190031.jpg

Loving the crotch shot!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the necklace gave Max a rash. He won't be wearing that again. :p

Screenshot_20221109-075305_Samsung Internet.jpg

I love Zads in this coat. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like Zads and OZ did an interview together (judging by a pic on IG that I'm not going to post here). The women running those fan accounts are better persons than me. Not only would I never post a pic with OZ in it, but I would also block her name from appearing in the comments too 😬
Yes, I'm sad and bitter.

Cutie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The women running those fan accounts are better persons than me.
I think this about the T fan accounts. They often do a joint one with his wife and her songs / photoshoots etc. Yet the hashtags are like #mylove etc. Um why you sharing photos of the woman that’s keeping your love captive? My stabby ass finds it baffling 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Hanibo you ever thought how you'd feel if T announced he's divorced and in a relationship with yet another woman?
The other day I had these intrusive thoughts of opening IG one day and seeing candid pictures of Zads and his girlfriend, the caption reading he and OZ are no longer together. I felt physically ill. As much as I don't like the fact that he is married to OZ, I think I would absolutely hate the next woman in his life 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.