Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being married to the hottest man on earth and having a lemon-sucking face. What gives, Oz
Reminds me of that meme where there is a picture if a stunning woman and the caption says 'someone somewhere is sick of her tit'.

I wonder what his annoying habits are. I'm sure untidiness is not one of them as he seems very disciplined. She says he is very driven.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Not wanting to bring this up again but this is supposed to be one of the presidential vehicles

re OZ. Hubs told me off for putting her down as I’m “just jealous”. I was like - no she really does have huge ears and dress like she picked her clothes in the dark 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Reminds me of that meme where there is a picture if a stunning woman and the caption says 'someone somewhere is sick of her tit'.

I wonder what his annoying habits are. I'm sure untidiness is not one of them as he seems very disciplined. She says he is very driven.
On Reddit there’s an article saying he drops his underwear everywhere 😬

Shall I volunteer to be clothes picker up.

Or maybe not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
re OZ. Hubs told me off for putting her down as I’m “just jealous”. I was like - no she really does have huge ears and dress like she picked her clothes in the dark 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
I am partially jealous, yes. But in my opinion she’s not very attractive - the look and behavior. Did you see how she’s clutching him on pictures? If you are self confident enough and you know your man loves you… no need at all to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️
And if he really didn’t tell her to run for presidency… come on, you don’t do that to someone you care about…
Did she have beauty surgeries? Her nose looks weird…

Reactions: 5
On Reddit there’s an article saying he drops his underwear everywhere 😬

Shall I volunteer to be clothes picker up.

Or maybe not.
I'd pick them up with my teeth.

Not wanting to bring this up again but this is supposed to be one of the presidential vehicles

At least the headline there is accurate. One of the Irish media sources had a headline saying Zads was 'still alive' after car accident. That to me reads hanging on by a thread. Luckily I saw it after all the other stuff showing he hadn't been harmed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not seeing any flaws:

Could being too gorgeous be considered a flaw?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.