Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈🙈 Dare I ask what it was? And did it have emojis in it?
well, when I saw you could ask about “it’s people” I said I wanted to learn more about the presidents security. Specifically Maksym Donets 😬🫣

I really should have my social media taken away 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
well, when I saw you could ask about “it’s people” I said I wanted to learn more about the presidents security. Specifically Maksym Donets 😬🫣

That’s relatively benign compared to what you could have said, so well done on your restraint 🤣 I honestly thought you were going to ask for presidential dick pics! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s relatively benign compared to what you could have said, so well done on your restraint 🤣 I honestly thought you were going to ask for presidential dick pics! 🙈
yeah, considered something like that. Didn’t want to get blocked 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You really did that? 🫣
Let us know if you get a reply 😘

Reactions: 1

I’m the hamster. The bread is Zads/Max. Exactly what I could see happening when I go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The original version of the new polo had no zips but Zads got it specially altered to please his Tattlers.
He is such a darling, always going above and beyond to make us happy ❤

Remember that ugly 2 sizes too big one?
9d45f1b944315ca93177adf9d34734d7_1660750107.jpeg
He wore it that one time, there was an outcry on Tattle and the offending t-shirt was never to be seen again 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.