Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Procrastination phase earlier today led to the following incredible art work 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just started an Ireland vacation so will have limited internet access for the next week, but if the thread poll numbers go up in favour of Abrakababra you'll know who to blame. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just started an Ireland vacation so will have limited internet access for the next week, but if the thread poll numbers go up in favour of Abrakababra you'll know who to blame. :LOL:
Hope you have a lovely time @FlimsyExcuse. Please don’t attempt Abrakebabra though, you might not live to tell the tale 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bae checking out the weekend running order of tattle ladies

Says link broken but it goes through still 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not THAT bad, me for example,I’m still alive 🤣
Don't think I can link the 'what happened to all the Abrekebabra franchises' thread on boards.ie but here's a sample contribution to the thread 💀:

"The urban rumour of the Chinese guy who was working there was caught using his own "home-made mayonnaise" instead of real mayonnaise turned me off it for life.

Also, the vicious assaults that happen there every weekend is a deterrent."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I hope she’ll take the spotlight off a certain couple
He's so gorgeous in that pic where he's signing the condolence book.

Bae checking out the weekend running order of tattle ladies
How long do each of us get with him? What if there's a running order of women from Reddìt and TikTok and Insta as well? Presumably Tattlers will be prioritised.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How long do each of us get with him? What if there's a running order of women from Reddìt and TikTok and Insta as well? Presumably Tattlers will be prioritised.
he only wants tattlers

He knows we can give him what he wants

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.