Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happier than before, but he’s aware of being replaced as soon as I get the chance to hook up Maks 🤣 (I do sound like a crazy b***h, right? 🤔)
(Annotation: I am going to be replaced by Gal Gadot 🙄)
Love how you two have it all figured out 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been listening to his address. Had to switch it off as his voice reverberated enough through me to make my 😺 throb

Babes is speaking to us in English 🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking of you all as soon as I heard the news about the car crash this morning. Stopped me right in my tracks and took me straight back to the early days where it was a daily check as soon as I woke up to see if he'd posted anywhere to show he was alive. Horrible.

On another note, despite everyone's comments and photos I still can't see anything other than totally normal trainers and have no idea what the consternation is :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
I was thinking of you all as soon as I heard the news about the car crash this morning. Stopped me right in my tracks and took me straight back to the early days where it was a daily check as soon as I woke up to see if he'd posted anywhere to show he was alive. Horrible.

On another note, despite everyone's comments and photos I still can't see anything other than totally normal trainers and have no idea what the consternation is :ROFLMAO:
There are shoes 🥰 and shoes 🤢.
The wedges are not attractive. They just turn me off - but I’m good in ignoring things 😮💨

Reactions: 4
I’ve been listening to his address. Had to switch it off as his voice reverberated enough through me to make my 😺 throb

Babes is speaking to us in English 🥹
Me too 😳😳😳😳 love it when he speaks English. (Off to watch the Grammy speech now for the 7546753rd time.)

Same 🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently this must mean that you have the same grandaddy issues I do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those shoes 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like witnessing an accident or something. You don’t want to look at it but some primitive instincts force you to do so 🤨

His voice sounds totally different ☺ So cute
"Dozens of countries in the wooold". I can't . "Jawrnaleests" 😭😭

"We can do it together". You bet, sweetheart.

Prefer him speaking Ukrainian though

• Heart
  • Haha
In the Grammy speech he says “surwives” … it’s so cute. Like T always says “the wictory”. They are so precious 😭🥰

I also can’t figure out why I love Grammy Zads so much - beard and all - and yet current Zads isn’t my thing 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Omg I can't.... breathe... The boaters... omg.. the new shoes, listen, listen! they are S Q U E A K Y!!!!! 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
God, I adore him speaking English. So growly 🐻 ❤

He is as savvy as duck as usual. It's going to be the biggest post - war reconstruction project since WWII so yep, why not get out there and sell it as an investment opportunity.

Anyone work in the IT sphere and thinking of making a move?😄 I'm on the periphery. I'll work on my pitch 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone work in the IT sphere and thinking of making a move?😄 I'm on the periphery. I'll work on my pitch
I can't listen to him now so not sure what you're talking about, but I'm ready to change careers and move there, let's go!

I know, I know, enough of UVL already, but I had to share this. 💀
IMG_20220915_214445.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.