Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Your choice for eating out with Zads?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Moniker

Babe gave us full camo look this morning
IMG_20220912_145300.jpg

Is still a flirty tease.

Babe was so kind to get a second zippy t-shirt, so now he wears them more often, and he's been pulling down the zip more frequently (still only during the night addresses).

We went through the last thread so quickly there's little else worth mentioning ๐Ÿค”

Please add if you think otherwise, I just can't think of anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you @OrangeDuvet for setting up the new thread ๐Ÿ˜˜

I somehow felt urged to vote for Abra Kebabra ๐Ÿคฃ
@Zads: Don't worry I know some very good fine dining restaurants we can go to ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Could anyone explain this feet thing to me? ๐Ÿ˜˜
it's a meme from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L Jackson gets annoyed with a character saying "what?" to everything he says, so Jackson threatens him with a gun by saying "say what one more time"
I guess @whatisityoucan'tface is fed up with us mentioning f**t all the time ๐Ÿ’€
Some poeple just dont like f**t.

Reactions: 2
it's a meme from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L Jackson gets annoyed with a character saying "what?" to everything he says, so Jackson threatens him with a gun by saying "say what one more time"
I guess @whatisityoucan'tface is fed up with us mentioning f**t all the time ๐Ÿ’€
Some poeple just dont like f**t.
i donโ€™t like f**t but I think I like Zads ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't worry, I'm not thread modding ๐Ÿ˜„ I actually don't mind f**t. I'd just caught up with the last six or so pages of shoe talk of the previous thread and was feeling

Zads, I still love you from head to toe โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.