Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then grind on his 🍆 as I feel it grow and harden underneath me 🥵
And then sliding one hand down to his 🍆 to caress and stroke it as it strains against his khaks and pulling his head up with the other hand for a deep and sensual kiss.

❤❤❤❤

His little worried face and his hand on his cheek 😩😩 just too much. Want to kiss all his worries away 🥺🥺
His beautiful face looks so tired :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
When the invasion started I was in a started of suppressed hysteria all the time, not only that this invasion was happening with seemingly no international response but that we were going to sit and watch this brave man (that half the world had bonded with) die in almost real time. Remember when that massive convoy was crawling towards Kyiv and he was sitting there defiantly? Ugh. Thank God for his military strategists, they have earned their wages alright.

Maks will have an extra grey hair or two poor thing. I see some people criticising the security detail, not realising that he won't be in a massive security convoy with traffic blocked off the way a President normally would.

On a lighter note, this made me laugh. His little face

Mmm I remember there was nobody I could talk to about it then I found this thread. It became my sanctuary and I felt I could cope with the horror of it all. then felt I didn’t need to check first thing and last thing.

I hadn’t liked seeing Zads and Max without their helmets and PPE and I felt that Zads looked worried and vulnerable in some pictures.

I posted on TikTok that if I was one of those women I would have pulled him in for a hug and smother his face with kisses 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Look at him stomp in the Nike boats 😭

The new polo has zips!

ETA Did he pull in his stomach during the handshake when they were posing for photos (inside)? 💀

• Heart
Look at him stomp in the Nike boats 😭

The new polo has zips!

ETA Did he pull in his stomach during the handshake when they were posing for photos (inside)? 💀
He might have, the minx. That strut out the door - 🥵 😼even his boaters weren't enough to stop my nipples hardening.

(Think Ursula is giving him the glad eye 😉 )

The new polo has zips!
The original version of the new polo had no zips but Zads got it specially altered to please his Tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's one where he's sucking in his stomach and holding his breath 🤣
His face is bleeping adorable!!!
IMG_20220915_173628.jpg

Speaking of adorable faces
IMG_20220915_173559.jpg

For the Maxketeers
IMG_20220915_173720.jpg

• Heart
Here's one where he's sucking in his stomach and holding his breath 🤣
His face is bleeping adorable!!!
View attachment 1580519
Speaking of adorable faces
View attachment 1580529
For the Maxketeers
View attachment 1580522
Zads looks so cute 🥰 I wouldn’t mind if there’s a bit of a tummy 😌
And Maks is just… breathtaking 🥵 it’s time for some fresh knickers 💥
Did you see that whirl on the back of his head? 🥹 want to play with it and caress it 🥰
(Ja, ok not only the whirl but the whole guy 😬)

I want to drown in these eyes 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did you see that whirl on the back of his head? 🥹 want to play with it and caress it 🥰
I feel the same about the hair on Zads' forhead 🥰🥰🥰

Forgot to ask you the other day, is Mr Mouse happy with you not talking to him about Max anymore? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel the same about the hair on Zads' forhead 🥰🥰🥰

Forgot to ask you the other day, is Mr Mouse happy with you not talking to him about Max anymore? 😄
Happier than before, but he’s aware of being replaced as soon as I get the chance to hook up Maks 🤣 (I do sound like a crazy b***h, right? 🤔)
(Annotation: I am going to be replaced by Gal Gadot 🙄)

Her face 😂 she's not even trying to hide it
View attachment 1580493

Best day of her lifeView attachment 1580495
View attachment 1580496
That.is.so.creepy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.