Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can stand between a Tattler and her Zads. Not even Max
View attachment 1578305
Look at that grip! 😂
The look of triumph on her face 😄 She looks like she's about to wrench him off somewhere.

*Out of shot* Max licking his wounds having been defeated by a granny with a purple hue from her hair that matches her coat. Edited to add: omg just see her nail varnish matches her hair and coat. I love her.

@Moniker babe, you alright? Can I continue?
Always.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got a green light from Mon to post the last batch, so here it is. It's mostly just Zads being adorable anyway.
IMG_20220914_180757.jpg

IMG_20220914_180529.jpg

IMG_20220914_180447.jpg

IMG_20220914_180435.jpg

IMG_20220914_180340.jpg

IMG_20220914_180550.jpg

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Look at him being mindful of his paperclit cut and saving his finger. Adorable.

• Heart
You do have quite the knack for hitting pause at just the right time. 💜
These aren't screenshots! These are actual pictures from his website that I only zoomed and cropped a bit 😊😘
There was no Mr Persistent, sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Got a green light from Mon to post the last batch, so here it is. It's mostly just Zads being adorable anyway.
View attachment 1578434
View attachment 1578436
View attachment 1578437
View attachment 1578438
View attachment 1578439
View attachment 1578440
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Look at him being mindful of his paperclit cut and saving his finger. Adorable.
I love his little ears, gorgeous hair, sore finger 🥺, zippy coat, cute hood, boss boots, enormous brown eyes. All of him.

Thank you @OrangeDuvet for being such a whizz with the pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe here’s the reason for his delayed address… 😓
Just heard on sky news. When I heard the first few words the tears came 🥺

Just went to tell hubs. Even he sat bolt upright from his sleep in a panic. That made me properly cry 😿

Max would probably have been with him as well 😿

Something happened to Putins car yesterday too 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.