Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard on sky news. When I heard the first few words the tears came 🥺

Just went to tell hubs. Even he sat bolt upright from his sleep in a panic. That made me properly cry 😿

Max would probably have been with him as well 😿

Something happened to Putins car yesterday too 🤔
I was so shocked I had to force myself to not vomit… Do you know this weird feeling in the stomach region when receiving bad news 😓
I really hope that Maks is ok 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn't sleep (must have been picking something up) so was scrolling Twitter in the small hours, saw the news and came straight here to see that SM had posted it ... Thank God he's ok.

I wonder if it was deliberate. I guess we will find out in due course.

• Heart
I want to say yay he's fine, but there's no boo boo on his finger so who knows when this was taken

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Only seeing all this now about the car accident. Poor Zads - hope everyone else involved was alright too.

This was posted 5 minutes ago - he’s chatting to Benedict Cumberbatch … possibly about how to handle horny fans? He clearly got the idea from last thread when whatisit mentioned BC.

Oh cross-posted OD. I wondered when it was taken too, but you are way more observant, checking for the boo-boo!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
According to the Guardian, he did do his nightly address, straight after the accident. Which would be typical of him.

This is eight hours ago

Eta the twitter thread, includes alleged distant photo of the aftermath

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
According to the Guardian, he did do his nightly address, straight after the accident. Which would be typical of him.

This is eight hours ago
You would never have know what he just went through 😥 Our brave, resilient darling ❤

Oh cross-posted OD. I wondered when it was taken too, but you are way more observant, checking for the boo-boo!
I just checked, there's no plaster on his finger in the nightly address so the BC talk could be from this morning.

Ahhh, just want to go there and hold him tight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Had such a panic attack when I woke in the early hours of morning and read the news on Twitter 😢 I thought I would need a paper bag to blow into. Remiscent of how I felt when the invasion first started. I had felt uneasy seeing the photos of the walkabout and woke up feeling a sense of dread then I read the news. Thank God he’s ok.

• Heart
How is everyone?

I was fighting sleep last night waiting for him to upload the video because the delay seemed off, so I wanted to make sure he was alright.
The news didn't upset me much this morning because I saw the nightly address and already knew he was fine, however I have so many questions regarding the circumstances of the accident that make me worry for him.

He is so tiny and brave and precious and needs to be protected at all costs 😢

Thinking of him looking this adorable yesterday and someone wanting to harm him a couple of hours later really makes my blood boil.
IMG_20220914_180550.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How is everyone?

I was fighting sleep last night waiting for him to upload the video because the delay seemed off, so I wanted to make sure he was alright.
The news didn't upset me much this morning because I saw the nightly address and already knew he was fine, however I have so many questions regarding the circumstances of the accident that make me worry for him.

He is so tiny and brave and precious and needs to be protected at all costs 😢

Thinking of him looking this adorable yesterday and someone wanting to harm him a couple of hours later really makes my blood boil.
View attachment 1579692
Feeling okayish now but still worried if Maks is fine 😔 also angry with myself that I feel that way for someone I don’t know, never met and most likely will never meet in my life 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking at the bandage on his finger I wonder if this is why 😏

That finger slide across the table is 🥵

• Heart
Had such a panic attack when I woke in the early hours of morning and read the news on Twitter 😢 I thought I would need a paper bag to blow into. Remiscent of how I felt when the invasion first started. I had felt uneasy seeing the photos of the walkabout and woke up feeling a sense of dread then I read the news. Thank God he’s ok.
When the invasion started I was in a started of suppressed hysteria all the time, not only that this invasion was happening with seemingly no international response but that we were going to sit and watch this brave man (that half the world had bonded with) die in almost real time. Remember when that massive convoy was crawling towards Kyiv and he was sitting there defiantly? Ugh. Thank God for his military strategists, they have earned their wages alright.

Maks will have an extra grey hair or two poor thing. I see some people criticising the security detail, not realising that he won't be in a massive security convoy with traffic blocked off the way a President normally would.

On a lighter note, this made me laugh. His little face

• Heart
Maks will have an extra grey hair or two poor thing. I see some people criticising the security detail, not realising that he won't be in a massive security convoy with traffic blocked off the way a President normally would
This is what's bothering me. I mean, they have a curfew over there so there wouldn't be any traffic anyway, but still, there have been previous assassination attemps on Zads and Pootin still wants him dead.
What if Max gets sacked 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
This is what's bothering me. I mean, they have a curfew over there so there wouldn't be any traffic anyway, but still, there have been previous assassination attemps on Zads and Pootin still wants him dead.
I don’t think it’s his fault 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
He can come to England the live with me 😆

• Haha
When the invasion started I was in a started of suppressed hysteria all the time, not only that this invasion was happening with seemingly no international response but that we were going to sit and watch this brave man (that half the world had bonded with) die in almost real time. Remember when that massive convoy was crawling towards Kyiv and he was sitting there defiantly? Ugh. Thank God for his military strategists, they have earned their wages alright.

Maks will have an extra grey hair or two poor thing. I see some people criticising the security detail, not realising that he won't be in a massive security convoy with traffic blocked off the way a President normally would.

On a lighter note, this made me laugh. His little face

The first thing I did every morning in those early days (before I had you wonderful ladies to discuss with) was check my phone as soon as I woke up, to make sure tiny sweetheart was still alive. I hope everyone travelling with him yesterday is ok as well. Whilst I loved those pics yesterday, I did feel slightly queasy thinking of how far out of the relative 'safety' of Kyiv he was. Hope the darling has no whiplash.

• Heart
When I was talking to hubs about he said

“I suppose you want to go and kiss them better and no doubt if their dicks went in your mouth youd kiss those better too”

He has me sussed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope everyone is okay and has had a chance to catch their breath again! 💕💕

I somehow missed everything last night and only found out from here this morning - once we knew he was fine. I used to check on him every single morning too in the early days, I haven’t done that in ages. But I guess I have here to alert me now.

I’m sure he’ll be locked down now for a while … if he’ll allow that! I’d say Max and Mr P have a tough job trying to reign him in.

Hugs to everyone 💜

(I’ll be back on later but for now I have to finish getting ready as we’re off on holidays later today xx)

He can come to England the live with me 😆
You always find the silver lining Elmo 🤣

I don’t think poor Max can take all the blame … what about @FlimsyExcuse? She clearly wouldn’t get off Mr P so he could help protect Zads 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Ursula VDL is in Kyiv! Lmao, a Tattler rushing off to Kyiv to make sure her Zads is alright! 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.