Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to be nice, because her life is tough. But jeez, give me something to work with OT. Might just wrap myself in tinfoil and wait for her to admire my style.

Holy duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no 😲
In Germany we call her Uschi or Truppen-Else … she’s horrible… where Uschi is disasters are never far away 😓

That’s our chance!!!
I love UVDL. Can't belive she's Germany's version of C0nor McGreg0r.:confused:

You post the best pics, @OrangeDuvet . So gorgeous. Love his jacket - zips galore. I want to kiss his finger better, poor baby. Those big brown tired eyes in pic 1 - he definitely needs a bubble bath and blow job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww, is that why you've been quiet on the thread these days?
A little bit. But I’ve still been checking in my usual 30 times a day 🤣

It’s partly that - I think the interview really got to me with all the oversharing 🤢 Also, the Ed Sheeran song has gone to his head for sure - he’s talking about his “gift” and moving to the US part-time 🙄 I like my men humble 🤣 And finally, I have some health stuff going on that’s not making me feel very young and sexy. But I will be back to my best for Poland!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love UVDL. Can't belive she's Germany's version of C0nor McGreg0r.:confused:

You post the best pics, @OrangeDuvet . So gorgeous. Love his jacket. I want to kiss his finger better, poor baby.
She did a very bad job in Germany and sending her to Brussels was the compromise to “remove” her from government 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe they have a job for Scholz as well 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4

It’s partly that - I think the interview really got to me with all the oversharing 🤢 Also, the Ed Sheeran song has gone to his head for sure - he’s talking about his “gift” and moving to the US part-time 🙄 I like my men humble 🤣 And finally, I have some health stuff going on that’s not making me feel very young and sexy. But I will be back to my best for Poland!!
I'm sorry about the health stuff, I know how disheartening it can be ❤
Lol, first politics now moving to the US, he's changing his mind rather quickly. Seems to me like a man who has tasted the freedom (away from OT) for the first time in a long while and now wants to do everything all at once! Poor baby, you need to liberate him soon! Poland 2022 🤞

You post the best pics, @OrangeDuvet
You're getting more pics later 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
I would be so happy if he’d just disappear…
I'm sure Max could make that happen for the right price 😉

You're getting more pics later 😘
*Begins installation of protective lightning rods in fanny region*

Awh, feel better soon @Hanibo

(Also like my men humble, partly why I much prefer current Zads to vain gym Zads)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Glad to see you back. Cant wait to be your maid of honour soon :)

• Heart
A video of the visit to Izyum
BDE strut ✅
Zips galore✅
Geriatric-trainer free✅
Max✅
Obligatory ‘Unstoppable’ backing track 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.