Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to work but having instrusive thoughts of Zads sucking on my nipples. Can almost feel his beard tickling against my boobs 🦋 🦋 🦋

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't had a chance to get on here and somehow have only just heard what happened! Poor baby, want to wrap him in cotton wool and keep him safe forever 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trying to work but having instrusive thoughts of Zads sucking on my nipples. Can almost feel his beard tickling against my boobs 🦋 🦋 🦋
Oh, no why did I read this.. this is one of my favourite daydreams. His warm wet tongue plus the tickling of his beard 🦋🦋💦💦 And then his big brown eyes looking up at me.. *melts away*

I NEED TO STAY FOCUSED!!!

ETA She got a hug! 😱
Darling Zads looks well and in good spirits.
That's also a new t-shirt, slightly less uglier than the previous polo one.
IMG_20220915_121421.jpg

IMG_20220915_121444.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, no why did I read this.. this is one of my favourite daydreams. His warm wet tongue plus the tickling of his beard 🦋🦋💦💦 And then his big brown eyes looking up at me.. *melts away*

I NEED TO STAY FOCUSED!!!

ETA She got a hug! 😱
Darling Zads looks well and in good spirits.
That's also a new t-shirt, slightly less uglier than the previous polo one.
View attachment 1579839
I see this pic and that Rihanna song pops in to my head:
"Baby, this what you came for" 🎤🎼
Having a feel of Zads is what Ursula came for. Lucky so and so.

Any sign of Max?
Max really doesn't do it for me at all so no appearance in intrusive thoughts.

Bae is so tactile. He wanted to give that soldier a full on hug yesterday but jùst did one arm. There is no limit to his adorableness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see this pic and that Rihanna song pops in to my head:
"Baby, this what you came for" 🎤🎼
Having a feel of Zads is what Ursula came for. Lucky so and so.
I am pretty sure she wants to get it on with him 🤢
Macron would be the right contact person for that 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Just found this on internet :(
Wow, that not just a fender bender. SM I think it is the other car.

Full article:

Zelensky - a talisman of Ukrainian resistance to Russian aggression - survived multiple attempts on his life in the early days of the war but has existed in relative safety since Russia withdrew from Kyiv months ago.

If he were to be seriously hurt at this stage of the fighting, it would be a hugely symbolic moment with unpredictable effects on Ukrainian morale.

I want the Paddington sign hung round his neck: 'Please.look after this bear' 🐻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow, that not just a fender bender. SM I think it is the other car.

Full article:

Zelensky - a talisman of Ukrainian resistance to Russian aggression - survived multiple attempts on his life in the early days of the war but has existed in relative safety since Russia withdrew from Kyiv months ago.

If he were to be seriously hurt at this stage of the fighting, it would be a hugely symbolic moment with unpredictable effects on Ukrainian morale.

I want the Paddington sign hung round his neck: 'Please.look after this bear' 🐻
Thank you for sharing 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.