Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filthiest nuptials ever.
😱😱😱😱 Look, you guys can have your ‘Eyes wide shut’ themed weddings, but mine is going to be SWEETNESS AND LIGHT! No filth, except in a specially designated lift that I will cordon off for Tattlers. And naturally in the honeymoon suite because T has talked a good game now in his interview, and I need to see what he’s made of 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A video of the visit to Izyum
BDE strut ✅
Zips galore✅
Geriatric-trainer free✅
Max✅
Obligatory ‘Unstoppable’ backing track 🙄

BDE strut in the boots. I can't 🥵 🥵 😼😼😼🦋🦋🦋

I think he was asking Max if he’d seen the latest on Tattle
Yeah, Zads appeared to have some difficulty descending the steps but did a good job disguising his stiffie. Lesson learned not to discuss Tattle filth in such circumstances.

No filth, except in a specially designated lift that I will cordon off for Tattlers.
Girl, this what I'm talking about. Tattlers come to your wedding, filth prevails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Enjoy, ladies (and stay safe ⚡)
IMG_20220914_135312.jpg

IMG_20220914_135543.jpg

IMG_20220914_135237.jpg

IMG_20220914_135156.jpg

IMG_20220914_135357.jpg

IMG_20220914_135254.jpg

Here's a video, too

That serious look he gives that soldier while he's greeting him 😱 I would have died under that scrutiny

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know by chance what’s written on his badge? My inner researcher is already going crazy because I didn’t manage to read it 🤯
FEE02D6B-1643-4A9D-A693-A47B9ED79D2C.jpeg

I think he was asking Max if he’d seen the latest on Tattle
They should better read it… we’re still waiting for nudes and footsies with Vans on (ideally both Maks and Zads) 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What would normally be there? Rank? 🤔 T’s says ‘Medic’.

@Moniker if photos are doing this to you, do you think you’ll be able for the real deal when the time comes? Should we have a paramedic unit accompany the Tattle bus?
Surely by then T would be married to you and he can come along 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely by then T would be married to you and he can come along 😆
He’s far too innocent to see the carnage that would follow on from the Tattle bus visiting government buildings 😬😬😬

If throats and zips and struts and napes of the neck cause this much chaos, I’m very afraid for the scenes in Kyiv next autumn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.