Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking of the Mars Bar vein when I put up the options (think that originated on the Gre@lish thread?).
I think it actually originated here 😄

Think he's had some sun. His beautiful skin is less pale than previously.
Yes, he looks even hotter with some tan.

Oh good, now when things get crazy in Poland, I have somewhere to DM you all the deets 🤣🤣💜
You better live stream your experience over here Missy. I was counting on it 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, he looks even hotter with some tan.

You better live stream your experience over here Missy. I was counting on it 😘
The tan definitely suits him, he looks much healthier.

I’ll see what I can do re live streaming, but I don’t think I want any video evidence of my crazy fangirling antics that night 🙈🤣

With all the developments in UA at the moment, some experts think they’ll reclaim all territory (including Crimea) within a year. So I guess next August/September would be a good time for which to schedule the Tattle bus 🤣 Of course, I’ll be living in Kyiv at that stage so I’ll have to meet you all there x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
With all the developments in UA at the moment, some experts think they’ll reclaim all territory (including Crimea) within a year. So I guess next August/September would be a good time for which to schedule the Tattle bus
I might actually get a pearl necklace from Zads on my (next) birthday 😱😱

I love the fur and the beard. But he is gorgeous there with his little dad bod gut as well.
I'll take him anyway he comes 🥵 I'm so desperate for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love the fur and the beard. But he is gorgeous there with his little dad bod gut as well.
Zads' image adviser taking notes so he pass the info on to Zads as to which version of him is hottest.

Zads, Sweetie, keep the fur. There is no need for any waxing or shaving. Keep the beard, the chest fur, the tummy fur, arms fur - ALL THE FUR.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Zads' image adviser taking notes so he pass the info on to Zads as to which version of him is hottest.
A naked one. Yeah, pass than on to Zaddy. A naked one.

Are those boots!?
The zippy jacket!!!

Le looks stunning!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
UVDL is a sneaky one … getting in tight with OZ so she can pounce on her man. I like her style! She’s delighted with herself too 🤣

B2AB3CD9-A9AB-43BE-825F-3020E4633052.jpeg

(Maybe I could take a leaf from her book, now that I think of it 🤔)

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s ticking some boxes. And Max is there too 🥵🥵
Zads looks so handsome today I can't 🥵 Look at his proud little face when he is posing for a selfie with those soldiers! AND he's wearing the zippy t-shirt under that zippy jacket, the minx.

Max and his schlong strap 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just buy the ugliest dress you could find and you and O will hit it off!
I’m trying to be nice, because her life is tough. But jeez, give me something to work with OT. Might just wrap myself in tinfoil and wait for her to admire my style.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.