Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣
Should we go there? 🤣🤣🤣 It’s not a concert but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just come to my place; I drive 😎
We could make a mortarboard for him with little guns on it and pictures of us 🤣🤣🤣
Gosh, that is cringe, is it? 🫣
Maxi - give us a sign. Should we come to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣
Should we go there? 🤣🤣🤣 It’s not a concert but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just come to my place; I drive 😎
We could make a mortarboard for him with little guns on it and pictures of us 🤣🤣🤣
Gosh, that is cringe, is it? 🫣
I believe the Tattlers can accomplish anything in pursuit of their 🇺🇦🍆. I mean, look at @Hanibo and her derring-do, heading off to see cutie patootie Taras in the flesh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maxi - give us a sign. Should we come to you?

Come on over 🥰 we don’t need a sign; we just go there 😎
I anyway think we somehow need to meet when this horrible war is over 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🥰

I believe the Tattlers can accomplish anything in pursuit of their 🇺🇦🍆. I mean, look at @Hanibo and her derring-do, heading off to see cutie patootie Taras in the flesh.
It’s so amazing that she really goes there @Hanibo ❤❤❤

@ElmoCookie I am so excited, upside down 🤯💥🥵 🦋 💥 He‘s too perfect to be true… hot and a brainiac on top 🥹
My fanny just 💦 💦💦

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Max a brainiac? :unsure: I hadn' t realised 'defense' meant that type of defence. So, is Max doing a viva at that address on that date? I'm confused.

• Heart
Max a brainiac? :unsure: I hadn' t realised 'defense' meant that type of defence. So, is Max doing a viva at that address on that date? I'm confused.
Yes, he has to defend his thesis. The defense is like an oral exam. It usually starts with a talk/presentation of your thesis followed by a whole bunch of questions coming from the PI and the board of examiners regarding your work.
And if he managed to write an academic thesis than he’s somehow some kind of a brainiac I would say 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean if it’s really him, but it’s his name and the topic of the thesis also fits to him…

• Heart
Yes, he has to defend his thesis. The defense is like an oral exam. It usually starts with a talk/presentation of your thesis followed by a whole bunch of questions coming from the PI and the board of examiners regarding your work.
And if he managed to write an academic thesis than he’s somehow some kind of a brainiac I would say 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean if it’s really him, but it’s his name and the topic of the thesis also fits to him…
No, I know what a defence is. Jaysus. I meant I had assumed when I skim read the above and saw the word 'defense' (American spelling) I had assumed the commonly understood meaning.

• Heart

Come on over 🥰 we don’t need a sign; we just go there 😎
I anyway think we somehow need to meet when this horrible war is over 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🥰

It’s so amazing that she really goes there @Hanibo ❤❤❤

@ElmoCookie I am so excited, upside down 🤯💥🥵 🦋 💥 He‘s too perfect to be true… hot and a brainiac on top 🥹
My fanny just 💦 💦💦
he really is perfect. I know what I’m doing today at work. Translating more of that document 😆

Oh - I’ve used a new hashtag on my Zads insta account for if we get lost #tattlebusdepartshere

• Heart
he really is perfect. I know what I’m doing today at work. Translating more of that document 😆

Oh - I’ve used a new hashtag on my Zads insta account for if we get lost #tattlebusdepartshere
Wow!!! You have a Zads insta account? 🤩
I unfortunately don’t have time to translate it 😢 would you sharethe translated stuff?
And since the summary is in English we should be able to communicate with him without major problems 🥰

Reactions: 1
Wow!!! You have a Zads insta account? 🤩
I unfortunately don’t have time to translate it 😢 would you sharethe translated stuff?
And since the summary is in English we should be able to communicate with him without major problems 🥰
not posted on it since June but it’s there lol

I probably should be working but if I get chance to I’ll share translate and share 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’m allowed to share that on here as it’s not a big public account. However, here a picture to make up for it (IYKYK 😉)

Oh good, now when things get crazy in Poland, I have somewhere to DM you all the deets 🤣🤣💜

• Heart
How velvety and smooth do we think Zads' big gorgeous 🍆 is?

A. Very velvety, melt-in-the-mouth smooth
B. Smooth and silky, with the odd protruding vein
C. Varicose
B all the way. Luxuriously silky and succulent, the Mars bar vein making it ever more delectable.

And now I want it in my mouth * sad sigh*

Tattle bus driver on his way to pick us up 🥳🥳🥳
Ooh, he's cute! I don't have a ticket though, hope there's a way I can repay him for his services. I guess I'll just have to give him a free ride too then 🤷‍♀️

No zippy shirt but babe hides the booboo throughout the whole video 😍
Good God he's handsome!!! 😲😲
He just gets better and better each day.

• Heart
And now I want it in my mouth * sad sigh*
Was going to say I never want it anywhere else but of course that's not true 🐯. Wonder if there's a world record for the most women wanting to have a 🍆 in their mouth? Surely Zads and his enormous, gorgeous, slightly-veiny-but-otherwise-silky-smooth, turgid truncheon is up there?

I was thinking of the Mars Bar vein when I put up the options (think that originated on the Gre@lish thread?).

Good God he's handsome!!! 😲😲
He just gets better and better each day.
Think he's had some sun. His beautiful skin is less pale than previously.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.