Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He looks like how id imagine his little face would be if he was being told off by OZ
Or the look of chagrin on hearing he'd given all the Tattlers such an immense ploughing that they were all in the fanny repair clinic and there was no available Tattlers for a porking.

I think he reads here and wants to show us his love 🥹

How is it humanly possible to be so gorgeous?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eeewww. Is that a bad photoshop?

Zads' body is so much hotter.

Who I did think was a bit of wannabe Zads clone (or more like Zads if you ordered him on Wish) was that Iulila (or however you spell it) woman's partner in her Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Eeewww. Is that a bad photoshop?

Who I did think was a bit of wannabe Zads clone (or more like Zads if you ordered him on Wish) was that Iulila (or however you spell it) woman's partner in her Insta.
Yep, it’s gross 🤮 that’s why I put the trigger warning…

Reactions: 3
Zads' body is hot.
This is just grotesque. Those arms 🤢
I've noticed that too. She probably went around looking for a Zads double and ordered one from AliExpress.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zads' body is hot.
This is just grotesque. Those arms 🤢

I've noticed that too. She probably went around looking for a Zads double and ordered one from AliExpress.
Grotesque is the word. But I think some women like that look?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
At first, I had a suspicion that @ScienceMouse was OZ.

It was all the references to 'my husband ' that did it. 'My husband said I should join you '. Hmm 😋
Eeehhh…. No. I am not THAT woman 🤢. I am not so… hm… trying to find a word which is not too rude… unattractive! Let’s say unattractive! For sure I am pissed because she has our man, but luckily I am not her 🤣

My hubs found your thread in probably total desperation 🤣
He didn’t want to hear anything more about Maks and Zads 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How velvety and smooth do we think Zads' big gorgeous 🍆 is?

A. Very velvety, melt-in-the-mouth smooth
B. Smooth and silky, with the odd protruding vein
C. Varicose

• Heart
Reactions: 6
B In my fantasy, it’s B 😆
I cannot decide between A and B 😩 want to choose both and also option D! Made in heaven! 🥰

By the way…
Since THAT woman was mentioned…
Wtf happened to her nose???? 🤣

Tattle bus driver on his way to pick us up 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6

He’s just coming in from the Presidential office. I’d take the jacket. Unbutton his shirt and lead him to bed 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.