Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry @OrangeDuvet I'm so damn tired I forgot my manners and didn't thank you for setting up the new thread. Thank you darling. Love the options. Wonder if Zads has ever eaten anything even remotely resembling Abrakebabra in his life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Found a long version of the camos video!
Features Max as well!

God, look at him just sitting there and writing, looking nothing short of perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was just about to post this video 🀣
And I thought how can I get so excited about his attractiveness at such an occasion 🫣

Please!!! Say it! πŸ˜‰

And a very, VERY blurry Maks πŸ₯Ή

I just saw that someone else also voted for Abra Kebabra 🀣🀣🀣
How is it? 😬
I wanted to write: who is it… stupid autocorrection 😣

Reactions: 1
I wanted to write: who is it… stupid autocorrection 😣
Just tap on the number of the votes and it will show the members who voted for it. I've never seen that person on Zads threads before, even as a lurker (lurkers often like posts and such). I think they voted purely because they recognised the kebab shop πŸ˜„

• Haha
Features Max as well!

God, look at him just sitting there and writing, looking nothing short of perfection.
He is so adorable πŸ₯Ή
Interesting that he seems to prefer Yermak as his +1 for such an occasion and not THAT woman πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just tap on the number of the votes and it will show the members who voted for it. I've never seen that person on Zads threads before, even as a lurker (lurkers often like posts and such). I think they voted purely because they recognised the kebab shop πŸ˜„
Believe me, Abrakabra clientele are not the type of people we want dropping in on the thread (@ScienceMouse you get a free pass).

Should I be creeping on him at this occasion? 😬
A sombre occasion indeed but Zads is one hell of a fuckable toy soldier.

I think I thought it πŸ˜†πŸ˜¬
You filthy pair. My comment was clean (for once!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Believe me, Abrakabra clientele are not the type of people we want dropping in on the thread (@ScienceMouse you get a free pass).

A sombre occasion indeed but Zads is one hell of a fuckable toy soldier.

You filthy pair. My comment was clean (for once!).
Thank you @Moniker 😘
I was always totally drunk when I went there 🀣 does that count as an excuse? 😬

I just found this so sharing in case some you are interested 😬
But the price 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Features Max as well!

I guess that's the embassy and the condolences book. I'd love to know what he wrote.

I just found this so sharing in case some of you are interested 😬
Own up, who is fighting over the last one πŸ˜„
Screenshot_20220912-214521_2.jpg

When he went to sit down and hit his footsie on the chair πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Denholm_shock.jpg

• Haha
Let me make it up to you
I'd love to know what he wrote.
β€œOn behalf of the people of Ukraine and myself, I express sincere condolences over the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Ukrainian women and men share this great loss. We mourn with the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth of Nations and all subjects of the British Crown. The memory of Her Majesty and her selfless service to her people will forever remain in the history of mankind”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let me make it up to you

β€œOn behalf of the people of Ukraine and myself, I express sincere condolences over the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Ukrainian women and men share this great loss. We mourn with the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth of Nations and all subjects of the British Crown. The memory of Her Majesty and her selfless service to her people will forever remain in the history of mankind”
That's beautiful. He is such a statesman. Thank you for exercising your language skills for me ❀

For a hot second,I thought you were writing a fanfic version and was looking for the smutty words πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.