Volodymyr Zelenskyy #6 Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nike Air Force!? Love it! Phew!
View attachment 1537832
They do look bigger than his previous diddy ones. I'm going to miss them so much 😭😭😭 Glad I paid them a tribute the other day 🤣 Saw a scuff on them I figured that's it.

The wedge is sending me.
He’s so attractive but these new shoes 🤢
Maybe a present of the wifey to let him look less attractive? 😒
Doesn’t work lady, I just ignore the shoes 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you want me to make a new thread @OrangeDuvet … I started the process but wasn’t sure if, earlier in the thread, we had decided on a poll? Hangover brain isn’t so great 🙈 So I said it would be best if I checked x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do you want me to make a new thread @OrangeDuvet … I started the process but wasn’t sure if, earlier in the thread, we had decided on a poll? Hangover brain isn’t so great 🙈 So I said it would be best if I checked x
Sure! I was going to make it but had a lot on my plate today.
I usually make up polls as I go 😬 and I did threaten next poll to be on his foots size haha, but you really don't have to do that. Maybe a more current topic would be which trainers do we prefer? The Nike ones or the old tiny ones? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.