Volodymyr Zelenskyy #6 Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet

What is your absolute favourite part of Zads

• Hair/ beard

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Big brown eyes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Pouty lips

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Ears/nape/neck

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Beefy biceps

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hands

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Bulge 🍆

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Thicc thighs

• Nose wrinkle when he smiles

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @ElmoCookie and @Hanibo. Thanks ladies!

Recap of last thread:

Thread #6 seemed a bit impossible at times, with CWs and OZ putting a damper on things but here we all are, still 🦋🦋💦💥 for this incredible man.

Zads and OZ did a cheesy interview with Piers Morgan 🤢 which Tattlers refused to watch.

They also did a photoshoot with Vogue that got mixed reactions. Zads looked hot.

Just as the thread was about to die Zads showed up in camos and new haircut, dragging our thirsty asses back to the thread.

The man looks unreal, possibly his hottest self yet
IMG_20220807_144408.jpg

I feel like there was more I wanted to say but I kept getting interrupted while making this, so please add if I left out something important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you @OrangeDuvet and to fellow Zads fans for the ongoing thirst.

Zads darling, to put things in perspective, you have a sixth Tattle thread. Whilst it is (inexplicably) considerably fewer than the Gre@lish creature, it is multiple the number of Harry Styles. We all love you and want to have sex with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks OD 💜 I’m not going to be able to read this thread title without bursting into laughter at the messages @ElmoCookie has sent.

I’ve sent him the link to his tattle. Don’t ask. Don’t get 😆
Oh dear god, I think we need to stage an intervention 🤣 or are you just planning to message him so many times that Max begins to think you’re a credible threat and has to come for you …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks OD 💜 I’m not going to be able to read this thread title without bursting into laughter at the messages @ElmoCookie has sent.

Oh dear god, I think we need to stage an intervention 🤣 or are you just planning to message him so many times that Max begins to think you’re a credible threat and has to come for you …
I promise no more. I bet he doesn’t have DMs turned on anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me @ myself while making the poll: limit the number of votes or they are all going to vote for every option of the poll, rendering it useless.

Myself @ me: No they won't, it clearly says "absolute" favourite part, so they know they have to narrow it down to just a few, most favourite ones. They are a rational bunch of women, I have trust in them.

The poll 4 votes in :
IMG_20220808_165321.jpg

Me:
1cwl5k.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I promise no more. I bet he doesn’t have DMs turned on anymore 😆
I feel like I’m back being 16 with all my friends waiting eagerly for some boy to text one of them back 🤣🤣 Any day now …

I messaged T to see how I could donate directly to his battalion. I’m still over him, I just don’t want him to have to turn tricks with giant men who could crush his adorable little face 🙈🙈

Me @ myself while making the poll: limit the number of votes or they are all going to vote for every option of the poll, rendering it useless.

Myself @ me: No they won't, it clearly says "absolute" favourite part, so they know they have to narrow it down to just a few, most favourite ones. They are a rational bunch of women, I have trust in them.

The poll 4 votes in :
View attachment 1482560

Me:
View attachment 1482563
In what world is anyone on this thread rational??? Especially when it comes to Zads 🤣🤣🤣 You brought this on yourself OD!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The poll 4 votes in :
View attachment 1482560

Me:
View attachment 1482563
I was already soaked by the time I got to big brown eyes. Not a chance was I rational after reading those descriptions of his gorgeousness.

• Haha
  • Heart
In what world is anyone on this thread rational??? Especially when it comes to Zads 🤣🤣🤣 You brought this on yourself OD!
I did, didn't I? 😆
It's so hard, I haven't even voted yet!
Please don't feel the need to change your votes on my account, I'm just joking.

You may actually have some chance of T answering your message, Hanibo 🤔 Good luck!

Max - check my Instagram DMs
That vein on his neck 🥵 want to latch onto it like a barnacle!

• Haha
  • Heart
That said, bulge and biceps are clear winners so far. We get an eyeful of the latter on a daily basis, but there's definitely a dearth of the former. Zads sweetie, you know what to do (preferably in the camos).

• Haha
  • Heart
I did, didn't I? 😆
It's so hard, I haven't even voted yet!
Please don't feel the need to change your votes on my account, I'm just joking.

You may actually have some chance of T answering your message, Hanibo 🤔 Good luck!
I haven’t voted either. Finding it hard to isolate parts - the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and all that. Need to think about it some more! 🤔

Well, he should bloody reply! I just want to give him money to kill the Russians! 🤣 After that, his wife is welcome to him.

I wonder if he has a good strong vein on his erect penis? 🤔
💯

• Haha
Jesus, if Zads were to venture on to this thread in response to @ElmoCookie's invite he'd think we're a load of savage animals. Not that I'm not proud of us, but we started out all shy and respectful on thread one. We don't even bother with a veneer of respectability at this stage. I'm so here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus, if Zads were to venture on to this thread in response to @ElmoCookie's invite he'd think we're a load of savage animals. Not that I'm not proud of us, but we started out all shy and respectful on thread one. We don't even bother with a veneer of respectability at this stage. I'm so here for it.
He knows what a sauce pot he is. Anything that gets us closer to Zads and me to Max I’m trying 😆 Gonna have to go back and find Max’s name in 🇺🇦 to litter this thread with in case he Googles himself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The poll 4 votes in :
View attachment 1482560

Me:
View attachment 1482563
I 100% did this too 🤣🤣 Sorry, blame Zads for being so perfect 😇

Me fiendishly pressing every voting button as quickly as possible:

• Haha
Well, he should bloody reply! I just want to give him money to kill the Russians! 🤣 After that, his wife is welcome to him.
Ok Hanibo, I'm a bit lost at this stage. Why are you trying to detox from T, yet let yourself freely thirst for Z? Iz Z your rebound 🇺🇦🍆?

Jesus, if Zads were to venture on to this thread in response to @ElmoCookie's invite he'd think we're a load of savage animals.
We're absolutely feral. Loving it.
He knows what a sauce pot he is. Anything that gets us closer to Zads and me to Max I’m trying 😆 Gonna have to go back and find Max’s name in 🇺🇦 to litter this thread with in case he Googles himself 😆
I completely support your noble cause Elmo.

максим донець we are still waiting for those nudes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok Hanibo, I'm a bit lost at this stage. Why are you trying to detox from T, yet let yourself freely thirst for Z? Iz Z your rebound 🇺🇦🍆?
I’m a bit lost too 🙈 I got over Zads by switching my focus to T. Now I’m just trying to reverse that.

It’s not working too well this time around 🤔 But I’m going to persist. Zads is just safer for me. I can appreciate his hotness but not lose my bleeping marbles. He’s too unattainable, and his manliness is a bit intimidating 🤣 And I haven’t named our children or mentally designed our house.

I think I might just play the field though. Work my way through a battalion of 🇺🇦 soldiers.

He’d bleeping love it and we all know it 🤣🤣

I wonder how many people are too afraid to join this thread because of the feral thirst? 🙈 I don’t think I would join in if I found it now, whereas I’ve barely noticed the gradual immersion into filth. Like boiling a frog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.