Volodymyr Zelenskyy #6 Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't your husband read here? 😬
I think he stopped reading it but he knows about my obsession 😆
He says he’s ok with it; just praying every night before he falls asleep that the real Maks is a complete “a**hole” 🫣
I don’t think so honey 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think he stopped reading it but he knows about my obsession 😆
He says he’s ok with it; just praying every night before he falls asleep that the real Maks is a complete “a**hole” 🫣
I don’t think so honey 😜
Max is a complete sweetheart 😆 sorry Mr Mouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There's no way Max would be able to complete that move with the weight of his trouser truncheon.

Thread title suggestion: Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he's got.

Rolled up sleeves 🥺🥺🥺
I am sure that it’s only a matter of balance; he knows how to handle his big friend 😬
And if balance turns out to be an issue he should just unleash the beast and nail me right there 🫡

I really like your thread title suggestion 🥰
What do the other ladies think?

I am sure that it’s only a matter of balance; he knows how to handle his big friend 😬
And if balance turns out to be an issue he should just unleash the beast and nail me right there 🫡

I really like your thread title suggestion 🥰
What do the other ladies think?
O.M.G. Did I right that? 🫣that happens when fingers are faster than brain 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry, women don’t have much to contribute at the moment but I’m still here! I like @Moniker’s thread title. I’m sorry, but I can’t vote for any with ‘footsies’ due to severe phobia 🙈💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like Moniker’s and VC10/FlimsyExcuse’s title suggestion. I also like ElmoCookie’s too but don’t want to put my ‘foot’ in it 🤣

Probably the ‘zippy’ title comes out on top for me.

Such a cutie. ‘Thank you very much’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 1537644
Six months of listening to Zads being polite and I've learnt how to say thank you so much in Ukrainian 😆

@Hanibo I thought you were still recovering from that epic hangover 🤣

Love @Moniker 's title suggestion ❤

Speaking of, it is the forum "rule" to use the suggestion with most likes/reactions as the next title, so maybe next time we should write our title suggestions as separate posts, not mixed with other stuff, it will be easier to find it too

• Heart
I like Moniker’s and VC10/FlimsyExcuse’s title suggestion. I also like ElmoCookie’s too but don’t want to put my ‘foot’ in it 🤣

Probably the ‘zippy’ title comes out on top for me.

View attachment 1537644
The back of his head is gorgeous with that haircut 😍. He's so adorable - no wonder they are all screaming for him.

I like all of the thread title suggestions. Happy to go with any of them.

I’ve lost both my voice and my desire for 🍆 of any origin.
Never. That indeed is a sorry state of affairs. Get well soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are those new trainers? 😮
Waiting for a better picture for final judgement, but have a feeling I'm not going to like them 😬
IMG_20220829_191330.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Love @Moniker 's title suggestion ❤

Speaking of, it is the forum "rule" to use the suggestion with most likes/reactions as the next title, so maybe next time we should write our title suggestions as separate posts, not mixed with other stuff, it will be easier to find it too
Happy to go with @Moniker 's Zippy Zads suggestion ❤ (or anything else)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nike Air Force!? Love it! Phew!
IMG_20220829_203851.jpg

They do look bigger than his previous diddy ones. I'm going to miss them so much 😭😭😭 Glad I paid them a tribute the other day 🤣 Saw a scuff on them I figured that's it.

The wedge is sending me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.