Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Ok, darling Zads
Missionary would be the most comfortable for the first time and the arousal and soakage levels would be off the charts. Zads would be in control of guiding πŸ† in but would be conscious that his gargantuan girth could cause splitting that would give even the best fanny-fixing surgeon in the ICU palpitations so would make sure not to get carried away or plunge too hard until the time is right. He'd ensure to respond attentively to my ecstatic moans as he gets deeper and deeper. Me being so wet and so turned on definitely helps Zads cautiously glide inside. His moans and grunting increase the arousal to epic levels. Finally, he is fully inserted and I feel beautifully filled and stretched and ready for his thrusting.
Deeply moved
IMG_20220825_214204.jpg

*I reckon the chances of needing the fanny repair clinic after being nailed by Max might be considerably higher than Zads or T.
Agree, no amount of camouflage can conceal his weapon of mass destruction πŸ’―

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MartinBlank

Fuck's sake. That arsewipe Johnson is back in Kyiv. I know he's been vocal about support and pushing for weapons to be sent but I do hate how much respect Zads affords him. The bastard is up to his eyes in Russian money.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Good news, I managed to download some photos, albeit in lesser quality than usual.

Perfection
IMG_20220825_171301.jpg

Max between some tits
IMG_20220825_171248.jpg

Perfection II
IMG_20220825_171316.jpg

Just nail me to the nearest wall please
IMG_20220825_171557.jpg

Mmmmhh touching and bulge here for it!!
IMG_20220825_171357.jpg

@FlimsyExcuse
IMG_20220825_171537.jpg

Scrunched up face ugh cuteness aggression!
IMG_20220825_171332.jpg

His little cheek resting on Duda's arm is too much 😩😩😩
IMG_20220825_171233.jpg

Hold onto your ovaries
IMG_20220825_171609.jpg
IMG_20220825_173237.jpg

That's all for now, hope you've enjoyed!

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Me @ myself while making the poll: limit the number of votes or they are all going to vote for every option of the poll, rendering it useless.

Myself @ me: No they won't, it clearly says "absolute" favourite part, so they know they have to narrow it down to just a few, most favourite ones. They are a rational bunch of women, I have trust in them.

The poll 4 votes in :
IMG_20220808_165321.jpg

Me:
1cwl5k.jpg

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
OD, great minds. My thoughts exactly when I read it earlier but didn't have time to respond
On reflection though, I think I'd just let original darling Zads spend ages getting it in. I'm sure I could manage to accomodate him and enjoy the multiple πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ in the process. Would love to hear him grunting and moaning as he just gets the tip in first and then slowly works the rest of it right the way until it's time to start ploughing.

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Zads has had quite busy last two days (not to mention the strain of the last 6 months) I hope he can get at least a day of rest as soon as possible. Wish he was in my bed tonight for some slow and passionate love making.
shut up I'm not husband zoning him @Hanibo I still want to do all the nasty stuff to him but the man needs something more slow paced tonight and I love him ok πŸ§”β€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
@Hanibo they aren't going to do anything nasty to eachother because that marriage is a sham and we all know it!

I unfortunately dreamt about Jack Grealish.
You know this should've been under spoiler with trigger warning for Grealish, right?

@ScienceMouse for whatever reason, it became popular to have 🀒🀒🀒 reaction to JG on Zad's threads and we just roll with it πŸ˜†

@Moniker didn't think this was worth sharing but I think you need it
I was at the cinema the other nigh, and while I was thoroughly enjoying Bullet Train it wasn't *that* good to completely take my mind of Zads. At one point I started imaging Zads was sitting next to me wearing that soft and tight zippy t-shirt, I twisted towards him and let my hand roam over his chiseled chest, his biceps and up his neck. He turned his head towards me, looked me in the eye, down at my lips and kissed my deeply. I snaked my hand down to his crotch and started palming him through his trousers. Things were starting to get heated and after he moaned we had to break apart for a bit because we weren't alone. We kept our eyes on the screen and I returned my hand on his crotch, his cock now hard and straining against his trousers. We were alone in the back row so I stealthily unzipped him and took him out. His breathing was short and he was gripping the armrests as I wanked his big gorgeous cock. I could see he was close so I kept my pace and licked and sucked at his exposed bicep next to me. He scrunched his face, careful not to let any sound out, and came all over my hand. I took a tissue out of my bag, cleaned us both and zipped him back up. He turned to face me, his breathing slowly returning to normal, took my face in his hand and kissed me sweetly, rasping "thank you so much" .

• Haha
  • Wow

Hanibo

VIP Member
All I can think about today is sucking πŸ† and sitting on faces. Safe to say my paper is a shitshow.

I love lovely hands (T plays the piano and violin and I think about that a lot 🀣). The only thing I hate about Zads et al’s hands are those fucking wedding rings and all they representπŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
Jesus, if Zads were to venture on to this thread in response to @ElmoCookie's invite he'd think we're a load of savage animals. Not that I'm not proud of us, but we started out all shy and respectful on thread one. We don't even bother with a veneer of respectability at this stage. I'm so here for it.

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
Ok, darling Zads
Missionary would be the most comfortable for the first time and the arousal and soakage levels would be off the charts. Zads would be in control of guiding πŸ† in but would be conscious that his gargantuan girth could cause splitting that would give even the best fanny-fixing surgeon in the ICU palpitations so would make sure not to get carried away or plunge too hard until the time is right. He'd ensure to respond attentively to my ecstatic moans as he gets deeper and deeper. Me being so wet and so turned on definitely helps Zads cautiously glide inside. His moans and grunting increase the arousal to epic levels. Finally, he is fully inserted and I feel beautifully filled and stretched and ready for his thrusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9