Volodymyr Zelenskyy #6 Mr President, I think you are the hottest person to ever have walked the planet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab story. I have the mental image of you serving Zads beef stew and dumplings. I bet he slept like a babe afterwards πŸ˜‚
Zads did indeed sleep well after his dinner, bath and blow job. I caressed his head and kissed his beautiful face as he fell asleep. I told him he needed to have a good long rest. However, at about 3am, I was woken by ticklish kisses on my back and could feel his hot hard πŸ†pressing against me. I was instantly aroused and turned to kiss him. We continued kissing deeply for a few minutes whilst I stroked his gorgeous chest and arms. I told him he was a naughty boy for not staying asleep and getting proper rest as he had been instructed. He smiled and pulled my hand on to his throbbing cock. I began to gently stroke and pull him which made him moan. He nuzzled his face against my neck, his breathing getting raspier. He then rolled over on his back and pulled me on top of him and I worked his πŸ† inside me. Although his cock was enormous I was so wet and aroused that he managed to get it in without too much difficulty. He felt incredible. He sat up and took one of my nipples in his mouth while I bounced in ecstasy on his cock until I πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯. He then flipped me over and fucked me senseless until he blew his load and I πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ again. He kissed me and promised to go back to sleep for at least another hour before the next round.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Zads did indeed sleep well after his dinner, bath and blow job. I caressed his head and kissed his beautiful face as he fell asleep. I told him he needed to have a good long rest. However, at about 3am, I was woken by ticklish kisses on my back and could feel his hot hard πŸ†pressing against me. I was instantly aroused and turned to kiss him. We continued kissing deeply for a few minutes whilst I stroked his gorgeous chest and arms. I told him he was a naughty boy for not staying asleep and getting proper rest as he had been instructed. He smiled and pulled my hand on to his throbbing cock. I began to gently stroke and pull him which made him moan. He nuzzled his face against my neck, his breathing getting raspier. He then rolled over on his back and pulled me on top of him and I worked his πŸ† inside me. Although his cock was enormous I was so wet and aroused that he managed to get it in without too much difficulty. He felt incredible. He sat up and took one of my nipples in his mouth while I bounced in ecstasy on his cock until I πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯. He then flipped me over and fucked me senseless until he blew his load and I πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ again. He kissed me and promised to go back to sleep for at least another hour before the next round.
Whew. Wow. I’m breathing hard and trying not to snort and my daughter keeps trying to grab my phone to read the thread.

Aww lovely, that was fab @Moniker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I realised I had left @OrangeDuvet's cinema spoiler open on my ipad after my daughter had been using it today 😳
Dear oh dear. How old is she? I think my daughter’s been corrupted because I asked her to download and edit Zad’s energetic sit up video and she did it with a knowing look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus, Moniker. I was feeling pretty miffed earlier because I can't get home tonight due to a huge traffic jam, but the sexual frustration your spoiler hast left me in has overpowered the miffness so, thanks, I gues??

That was πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
IMG_20220825_214012.jpg

• Heart
Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel personally called out by that. And very much appreciate it. πŸ₯°

There's my vote for the new thread title :p

Let me guess. You first noticed him because of his beautiful eyes? ;)
πŸ˜† Couldn’t really see his eyes. It was his bare chest and shoulders. And the way he was standing in the doorway with rifle slung over his shoulder. And the mask on his face. I was 🀀

I’ve been following them ever since... although since I saw he has a girlfriend and child I’ve transferred my affection to his friend (Beardy) whose nice smile has grown on me.

Although Zads is still my main man by a country mile.

Off to sleep now to catch my remaining zzzz. Nite nite

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve transferred my affection to his friend (Beardy) whose nice smile has grown on me.
I'm picturing the future when you two have been together for years and every time you introduce him as Beardy he affectionately yells "I had a beard that ONE time!" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm picturing the future when you two have been together for years and every time you introduce him as Beardy he affectionately yells "I had a beard that ONE time!" πŸ˜‚
Awww sweet 😘 It sounds almost real the way you describe it. πŸ₯Ί

A stirring pic for the day

480166E3-52F6-4142-B2A5-0C981595AC07.jpeg

• Heart
Not sure where to look at first πŸ₯΅
He's so smol πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. The one with the heart rate monitor is my favourite. I want to clock the heart rate on it, pull down those camo joggers just enough to release πŸ† and watch the numbers climb as I do all sorts to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I posted this a thread or so back. I think I even have it saved in my wank bank camera roll
Very good decision I would say 😬

He's so smol πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. The one with the heart rate monitor is my favourite. I want to clock the heart rate on it, pull down those camo joggers just enough to release πŸ† and watch the numbers climb as I do all sorts to him.
I ❀ them all, but you’re right the one with the heart rate monitor is the hottest… want the ee Maks like that πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure where to look at first πŸ₯΅
The second one is like a little action figure 😩πŸ₯°
Love the camo joggers in the third one!
And love your plan @Moniker

ETA: forgot to add, my favourite would be the third one because he looks jacked and ready to pick me up and duck me against a wall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The second one is like a little action figure 😩πŸ₯°
Love the camo joggers in the third one!
And love your plan @Moniker

ETA: forgot to add, my favourite would be the third one because he looks jacked and ready to pick me up and duck me against a wall.
Talking about camo joggers… 🀣

Imagination (the favorite man of my wet dreams) vs. reality (praying that my husband never ever dares trying this 🫣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.