Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Zads can sense the filth, 2,000 miles and 4 Countries & the English Channel away 😀🤣🤣
eks2j2n8_ukraine-president-volodymyr-zelensky_625x300_02_March_22.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Hanibo

VIP Member
Yup, same vibe … 🤣🤣

882862F4-E90E-49FA-B07B-C44F36AB8D59.jpeg

(Can’t believe how good he looks in this. He made me eat my words about him looking like an old dude, didn’t he? 🙈 Sorry Zads 💜).

He has decided to up the hotness the moment the thread started to thin out, and he's roped me back in.
I'm so glad to hear about your and @Moniker 's 🦋🦋 . The thread is healing 🥺
We gave it a week. I tried my best - unfollowed them all. Didn’t work. I think it’s just best to roll with it now 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Hubby just used my car. I hadn’t noticed I’d spilt something on the seat. He asked me if I’d been looking at Zads pictures again as it looked like a come stain on the seat 😬😆

• Haha

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
omg girls I had my first Zads dream tonight! No actual hubba hubba love making, but a lovely time together in an apartment while he was doing his political blablas, I got a dog from him (a Samojed, why? lol) and we went to bed together! Then my daughter woke me up. Been feeling the Zads vibe the whole day, like I fell in love with him again through my dream (not that it stopped ever, it just got more intense again 😂❤)

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
@OrangeDuvet thanks for the new thread.

I'm somewhat traumatised by the slew of CW pics. I know I've seen them all before but they were easier to deal with piecemeal. How could darling Zads look so much like a paedophile (pic 2) and Mr. Bean (pic 5). Imma need to go to page 16 of thread 4 and watch the Careless Whisper BDE on a loop to try and salvage things.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hanibo

VIP Member
My husband is such a good egg. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday now that he doesn’t think he can arrange for me to fuck Zads. So sweet 🥹
So sweet 🥰 He’s a keeper (‘til you get to Kyiv).

My husband gave me a new vibrator yesterday and said “this is for you and T” 🤣🤣 Although last week he gave me a new car and said “this is so you stop talking about T”. So I’m getting mixed signals 🤔

Zads in those trousers! 🤤Those cameo trousers really flatter the bum. Just received the latest hot UA fighters vid and those bums in the cameos are peachy!

View attachment 1408969
They’re all so sweet. I hope they all stay safe 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Hanibo

VIP Member
Morning all. Zads’ side profile looking 🤩

Anyone have any nice dreams last night? (‘Dreams’ just autocorrected to ‘creams’ and I guess that could work too 🤣).

I dreamt that Tattle was hacked by Ukrainian SS (looking at you @ElmoCookie and your Max love). When T read all my posts he wouldn’t marry me because he thought I was a crazy bitch 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Hanibo

VIP Member
I didn’t want to have to share this, but in a show of solidarity, here is my Taras challenging wank. If I’ve made my peace with it, then we can all manage one of the Zads CWs 🤣

AEAA3C09-6422-468B-A4F8-14E3183CC636.jpeg

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦 🍆💦💥

• Haha
  • Heart

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Well, you’ll be pleased to know I roped the hubs in last night to working out the logistics of how the threesome might work from how I see it in my head. He thought all his Christmas’s had come at once when I brought out the toys etc 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Moniker

VIP Member
Brief BDE walk in camo trousers!
Paging @Moniker !!!
😭 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*Turns aircon switch in car to the max*
*Reaches for towel for driver seat soakage*

His bum in the camos. I cant cope.

Thanks for sharing @OrangeDuvet. I don't think I've ever been so aroused 🥵 He's just so unbearably gorgeous.

Thanks Zads for the camo walk. You always deliver sweetheart.

Desr Zads' media person, your reward will come, if not in this life, then in the next. P.S. just a smidgen more focus on the bum next time Zads wears camos, if you please.

Sorry just saw @haniboshared the original. Having other stuff to do is an occupational hazard when trying to keep up with this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
" AND, FINALLY, A LATE NEWS ITEM JUST IN.... THERE ARE REPORTS OF MASS WORSHIPPING OF THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT, MR. ZELENSKYY ; WOMEN HAVE BEEN STRIPPING SHELVES OF CONDOMS, LUBRICANTS AND ' OTHER' ITEMS...........
BOOTS THE CHEMIST HAS REPORTED RECORD PROFITS, AND SUPERDRUG PLAN TO OPEN MORE STORES.
THATS THE NEWS TONIGHT ; GOOD-NIGHT .."

Screenshot_20220711-143351_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
The one thing I like about the CW photos (the fancy dress ones) is that he must have a great sense of humour and happy to take the piss out of himself.

Retired turtle and the others - I have no excuse for those 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Have a blast Alicky, we won't tell Zads 😆

Omg girl I haven't seen you in ages, like.. three-four threads ago? 😯 Nice to see you again, and as always, I'm well jel of your Zads dream!

The lengths Zads would go, infiltrating people's dreams, to bring us all back on the thread 😂
I guess he missed the buzz of the thread more than any of us🤣🤣
Haha thanks <3 I’m 36 weeks pregnant, alone with our 2 year old and still waiting for my husband coming home from his work (since April/May 🥵). So I have not so much time to fangirl as much as I want 🫣 But teh Zads stays in my heart! Still crushing on this photo showing what a MAN he is 💕 I’m normally all about an uniform or suit, but….
6201BE94-7A42-4F91-8E10-5D1EF09765C6.jpeg

• Heart