Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at zekron_fan’s Insta page and there’s one or two rather 😳 videos on it.

I quite like this one. I’m not sure if it’s from his tiktok page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
what did you have Eiffel Tower as?

I know - I think I’ve married him already. Need to spend some more time on his 🍆
Sorry I was away without internet for the last 24 hours! It was a nice detox but here I am, back again 🙈

I don’t really know what I thought it was 😳 maybe a harder 🍆 ? Or, as OD so wonderfully described it, something to impale yourself on? I think by the time I had tried to interpret all the other options, I was completely confused by everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have some good news for all of you who have been put off by Zads devotion to OZ
IMG_20220723_183549.jpg
IMG_20220723_183559.jpg
IMG_20220723_195427.jpg

At first I was like
barbie-excuse-me.gif

But then I saw the bigger picture - Zads having eyes for a woman who is not OZ.

We so have a chance ladies!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

OD, I think your post is showing me the road back...
His eyes looking at her mouth is really hot.

Separately, I love the neck detail on her top.

• Haha
  • Heart

Don't worry OD. I reckon the novelty of something completely different from OZ will be the most thrilling for him.

*runs away after triggering thread civil war between hair colour factions*
I'm still holding onto my theory that he gets off on women taller than him, so I've got that going on for me which is nice 😆

I mean, look at his little face! Like he can't believe his luck😆
IMG_20220724_164148.jpg

IMG_20220723_203657.jpg

• Haha
I don’t think Max trusts OZ either - he’s definitely keeping an eye on her. I think he could be persuaded to take her out (hopefully he’ll do a 2 for 1 deal on Olenas) 🤞🏽🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My muse was a big weirdo today and just would not cooperate. So instead of a proper Spoiler story I offer you this stream of consciousness. Hope you enjoy!
As we're walking from the restaurant to our hotel I can feel Zads is not listening to a word I'm saying. Instead, he's busy staring at my lips like a starved man. "Zads?" I say and I wet my lips, darting my tongue out.
He grabs my hand and drags me to a dark narrow alleyway, pushes me against the wall and takes my lips in his. He is kissing me with urgency, his beard tickling my face, his erection pressing against me. I hold on to his head as he kisses my neck and starts to grind his cock against me, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. He palms my breasts, unbuttons the top of my dress and takes one in his mouth while he keeps cupping the other one with his hand. I'm panting, wet, and need more right now.
"Zads.." I breathe. "I know, I know.." he says and is on his knees in an instant parting the slit of my dress and licking a wet stripe across my 🐱. My eyes roll back and I feel weak in the knees. As she's licking and lapping my wet pussy I'm swaying my hips and guiding his head with my hands right were I need it. I can feel my orgasm approaching and I notice he's taken his cock out and is stroking himself. I feel the tightening in my core and I 💥 all over his mouth, my juices dripping from the corner of his mouth. He gets up, wipes his lips with the back of his hand and I sink to the ground because my legs feel like jelly. I waste no time and take his dick in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks as I suck him in earnest. He feels hot, heavy and velvety in my mouth and I know he's close because he's panting and he's starting to lose control of his hips. While I'd have nothing against him bleeping my face, Zads has other plans. He pulls himself out of my mouth, gives his cock a few strokes and moans as he comes on my face.
While I'm still on my knees he takes my face in his hand and smears his come with his thumb bringing it to my mouth. I lick and suck on it never breaking eye contact with Zads. He looks absolutely ruined. "We need to get to that hotel room, now!" He says and pulls me to my feet.

We make it to that room and duck some more!

• Heart
My muse was a big weirdo today and just would not cooperate. So instead of a proper Spoiler story I offer you this stream of consciousness. Hope you enjoy!
As we're walking from the restaurant to our hotel I can feel Zads is not listening to a word I'm saying. Instead, he's busy staring at my lips like a starved man. "Zads?" I say and I wet my lips, darting my tongue out.
He grabs my hand and drags me to a dark narrow alleyway, pushes me against the wall and takes my lips in his. He is kissing me with urgency, his beard tickling my face, his erection pressing against me. I hold on to his head as he kisses my neck and starts to grind his cock against me, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. He palms my breasts, unbuttons the top of my dress and takes one in his mouth while he keeps cupping the other one with his hand. I'm panting, wet, and need more right now.
"Zads.." I breathe. "I know, I know.." he says and is on his knees in an instant parting the slit of my dress and licking a wet stripe across my 🐱. My eyes roll back and I feel weak in the knees. As she's licking and lapping my wet pussy I'm swaying my hips and guiding his head with my hands right were I need it. I can feel my orgasm approaching and I notice he's taken his cock out and is stroking himself. I feel the tightening in my core and I 💥 all over his mouth, my juices dripping from the corner of his mouth. He gets up, wipes his lips with the back of his hand and I sink to the ground because my legs feel like jelly. I waste no time and take his dick in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks as I suck him in earnest. He feels hot, heavy and velvety in my mouth and I know he's close because he's panting and he's starting to lose control of his hips. While I'd have nothing against him bleeping my face, Zads has other plans. He pulls himself out of my mouth, gives his cock a few strokes and moans as he comes on my face.
While I'm still on my knees he takes my face in his hand and smears his come with his thumb bringing it to my mouth. I lick and suck on it never breaking eye contact with Zads. He looks absolutely ruined. "We need to get to that hotel room, now!" He says and pulls me to my feet.

We make it to that room and duck some more!
Thank you OD 🙏🏼 😵💫😵💫😵💫🥵🥵🥵

I love your spoiler stories, even if they leave me a bit incapacitated afterward, not knowing if I should just book flights to Poland and get myself taken care of properly 🤣 🇺🇦 🍆

(Also, this is weirdly almost the exact storyline that has being going through my head the last couple of days. Except we’re already in our lovely hotel room when it starts. Just taking a break from the frontline, you know 🤣).

• Heart
  • Haha
Zad checks his watch*****
**** looks at the screen...*****
Realises he has another spare 20 minutes to " oblige" another one of the tattler Contingent 😀😛😆
photo_big_215064.jpg

• Haha
(Also, this is weirdly almost the exact storyline that has being going through my head the last couple of days. Except we’re already in our lovely hotel room when it starts. Just taking a break from the frontline, you know 🤣).
The weird thing is, my story was supposed to take place in a hotel room but no matter how I started writing it we always ended up going straight to cuddling 🤣🤣🤣 I'm starting to husband-zone him just like Elmo with Max 🤣
Anyway, I was having none of that so I decided "you two crazy lovebirds are going to do it on a street" 😈

NEW T SHIRT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.