Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to watch the clip again, and honestly?
View attachment 1468729
He's not listening to a word that man is saying.
Head empty only one though: "I hope Tattle ladies like the new cut."
You're right OD, looks like he's considering the logistics: what about the Tattle ladies who like to hold on to his tresses while he's buckaroo-ing them into the outer dimensions of ecstasy? There's no hair left to hold on to. He's thinking he might use handcuffs for added hotness.

Ok Tattle ladies, I've got the camos on as requested. Who's first?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
His shorter haircut is really doing it for me πŸ₯΅

OMG πŸ₯΅ Just watched this
I’ve caught feelings πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦ again for him and just want to πŸš΄πŸ½β€β™€οΈ him there and then in that πŸͺ‘ while grabbing his head until we reach πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ in front of everybody.
I need Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG πŸ₯΅ Just watched this
I’ve caught feelings πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦ again for him and just want to πŸš΄πŸ½β€β™€οΈ him there and then in that πŸͺ‘ while grabbing his head until we reach πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ in front of everybody.
I need Jesus
Yup. Had similar* thoughts when I saw this. He's just irresistible πŸ₯΅

*Basically the same as yours, but sans Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
πŸ’€

He doesn't have to worry about me.
I honestly think I'd πŸ’₯ just watching him strip for me and his heavy πŸ† bob up and down as he makes his way to join me on the bed πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I think I just πŸ’₯ at that description of him.

• Haha
πŸ’€

He doesn't have to worry about me.
I honestly think I'd πŸ’₯ just watching him strip for me and his heavy πŸ† bob up and down as he makes his way to join me on the bed πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
You just know that he has one that's thick & pokes straight out like a stiff can of coke πŸ˜€πŸ˜±πŸ’₯πŸ’¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still here! I'm reading every post and appreciating them, just having to do so amongst extra balancing of work/summer holiday childcare and not finding enough time to prioritise the Zads love. Must do better!

I would never abandon you (or Zads). Still gives me the :love: and the πŸ¦‹ in equal measure!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have a blast Alicky, we won't tell Zads πŸ˜†

Omg girl I haven't seen you in ages, like.. three-four threads ago? 😯 Nice to see you again, and as always, I'm well jel of your Zads dream!

The lengths Zads would go, infiltrating people's dreams, to bring us all back on the thread πŸ˜‚
I guess he missed the buzz of the thread more than any of us🀣🀣
Haha thanks <3 I’m 36 weeks pregnant, alone with our 2 year old and still waiting for my husband coming home from his work (since April/May πŸ₯΅). So I have not so much time to fangirl as much as I want 🫣 But teh Zads stays in my heart! Still crushing on this photo showing what a MAN he is πŸ’• I’m normally all about an uniform or suit, but….
6201BE94-7A42-4F91-8E10-5D1EF09765C6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Zad’s thinking you bad bad girls

View attachment 1469318
He's delicious here.

@kumuka I had been on my best behaviour so as not to scare off the "new" member (well, until @OrangeDuvet resurfaced, at which point all bets were off) but see you're alicky, so know that full level filth can be re-instated.

@MartinBlank no pressure at all. Was just checking in. Am still away also so can be hard to keep up but I'm loving the reignited filth.

• Haha
@MartinBlank no pressure at all. Was just checking in. Am still away also so can be hard to keep up but I'm loving the reignited filth.
So am I, very much! I have still never managed to have a Zads dream despite my best endeavours but I still hope to wake up one morning having had a satisfying dream that inspires me to add to the filth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday, upon hearing his plan worked. Look at that poorly contained smirk 😏😏😏
Did he say to his photographer "make sure you picture my head from all angles, the ladies love the new haircut and I'm going to give them everything they want" ?
His little clenched fists πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
Is this real? It looks real! I've never seen this pic before! Omg, omg, I don't have time for the thoughts I'm having right now! Must do adult stuff and not think about how he needs to go back inside that hotel room so I can do Things to him!!!
It is real. Look at his hands. πŸ’•

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.