Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alicky

My phone has shamed me! I got a recent highlights today on my photo gallery for May-June. The first half was videos of family, days out etc. The second half was you guessed it - Zads!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hanibo

VIP Member
More random Pinterest finds. I think it speaks to my clean-hand-obsession that the second one really appeals to me 🤣

5BED5C1E-7E1F-4007-983C-F520DEEBE20D.jpeg
EBB5C397-8E4D-425F-A3DD-EB2D4A9404DD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
My husband is such a good egg. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday now that he doesn’t think he can arrange for me to fuck Zads. So sweet 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
It’s all a bit vague because it was dreamlike. I was half asleep so the daydream didn’t go in much detail.
Gotcha, I was reading it in a very hot dog park with one eye on my dog being sexually assaulted by a bigger version of the species and the other on the kids insisting I watch their dance routine. Will give it another whirl later when I have some privacy ;)

• Haha

Hanibo

VIP Member
Can we crowdfund for this or what?!

We went to the beach yesterday and I swam in the sea. When we got home I had a shower to remove the salt and wrapped myself in a fluffy bathrobe.

sexy day dream

It was still hot in the early evening because of sunburn and the heat, so I went outside on the garden sofa to cool down. As I lay of the sofa, my mind drifted to Zads as is usually my want. In my daydream Zads opened my bathrobe and kissed and caressed my boobs, then went down below and his head was between my legs Then he was on top of me and inside me. Then he flipped me over and was inside me again and caressing my boobs. He then closed my robe and left and I carried on napping. I slept like a babe last night.
I haven’t read this yet - but I’ve just remembered I haven’t read any of the filth on the other thread yet either 😱 too busy making up my own in my head. I’m definitely definitely going to binge on it all tonight x

• Heart
  • Haha

alicky

Took my daughter to her swimming lesson this morning.

As I was tidying up I accidently squeezed a milkshake carton and the milkshake spurted all over my hands, arms and on the table. Wiping the table with napkins, I struggled with inappropriate thoughts filling my head 😳😅

• Haha

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
My husband is home. AND HE HAS BOUGHT A MILITARY GREEN TSHIRT THAT HE IS WEARING. It literarily could be a Zads copy.
1) If our daughter wasn’t sleeping in our bed right now he’d be having more fun 🙈
2) Dafuq how does he know? 😂😂😂

Mummy happy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
I just read @boujiemoon’s story from the last thread and now I’m dead. Amazing work!! I can’t move. Wtf do I do now?!!!! 🙈🙈🤣

I can’t even read the others for a while. Need to shake this off first 🥵🥵🥵 It actually feels cruel that T won’t just fuck me a few times. Jesus, is that too much to ask? 🤣

• Haha

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
I've been neglecting you ladies as I labour through the latest Jack Monroe threads (gives my 🐱a rest 😄)

Here he is when you tap quietly on his door after lights out...

4604d0fa1a1c902cd4d90157238e2282.jpg

• Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
Thanks Flimsy 😊 Zads is so photogenic!

I forgot about Pinterest!! Sadly, I searched for T on there just now and the first photos made me regret that. So very, very much. They make the purple tulle dress one looks like Grade I wankbank material. I think we could be over. Going to try unsee them now by watching the Ed Sheeran video on loop for the next 5 hours.

Here is one of max and Zads looking fly …

D53C89AB-122F-4A94-9773-54D64C5BF8B1.jpeg

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
Not me watching camo BDE walk on a loop today.

He's like the ultimate fantasy of a man 🥵🧔

Hospital gown + camos + BDE walk with back profile + bum shot + nape shot +back of head shot + addressing audience in tight green t-shirt + side profile shot + biceps + pecs = fanny gallops that would win at Cheltenham

• Haha
  • Heart

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
OMG! I’m spoilt for delicious shots of Ukrainian soldiers’ bums, biceps, cute little dogs and Zads’s chest, lip licking and crotch covering 🤩😛

I’ve ✍🏻 the spoiler already, it still needs a bit of work on it, it won’t be as beautifully written as other posters’ spoilers but I think it’ll be a bit 😳😳😵 to read 😬😅
cannot wait!

realised my draft spoilers had been saving to notes on the shared iCloud 😜😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Hanibo

VIP Member
the only material I’ve contributed recently has been CW stuff so felt very guilty lol
Ah women, you both contribute more than enough. You’re great craic. Half (let’s be real, more than half) of what I contribute isn’t even about Zads 🤣

It’s so hot today, I’d love to be lying in an air-conditioned 5* hotel room getting 🇺🇦🍆 on the hour, every hour. Sigh.

• Haha